Global Riboflavin Market by Type, Application, Distribution Channel and Geography - Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Riboflavin Market - Segmented by Type (Food grade, Feed grade and Pharmaceutical grade), Application (Animal feed, Food Additives, Health Supplements, Pharmaceuticals) Distribution Channel, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global riboflavin market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023.
The growing use of natural colorants in the packed food industry and dietary supplement among health-conscious consumers act as the key factors driving the demand for riboflavin in the global market. The increasing use of riboflavin in supplement followed by food additive is expected to drive the growth of Riboflavin in the global market.
The decline in riboflavin intake in western countries particularly among young people boosts the demand for riboflavin supplement. Concern regarding bone and pregnancy health is becoming crucial for grain fortified food which in turn increase the demand for riboflavin market. As the changes in lifestyles and diet patterns in the United States, the demand for riboflavin protein is expected to increase.
By application, the food supplement segment dominated the riboflavin market by application, owing to the prevailing awareness among consumers and the best source of dietary fibers.
North America maintains the leading position in the riboflavin market, due to rapid urbanization & industrialization, product development & technological innovations. Also, increasing health awareness among people, the rise in per-capita income and the wide range of applications is the key factor driving the growth of riboflavin industry in the US market. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Developments in the Market
- Eisai Co. Ltd. has launched vitamin B2 tablet Chocola BB Plus major product from the Chocola BB series, in Taiwan. Due to high demand from consumers who are both health and beauty conscious across Asia.
- Vitabiotics launched supplement for hair, nail and skin under brand name Perfectil across global market. This product mainly contains vitamin B2 and niacin as well as minerals like zinc and selenium.
Key Topics Covered
2. Riboflavin Market Insights
3. Riboflavin Market Dynamics
4. Riboflavin Market Segmentation
5. Riboflavin Market by Geography
6. Riboflavin Market Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- NB Group Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM
- Hubei Guangji Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Hebei Shengxue dacheng Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Zenith Nutrition
- Legend Industries
- Roche Holding AG
- Cangzhou Tianyu Feed Additive Company Ltd.
- Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58djq2/global_riboflavin?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181210005689/en/