The Global Vaccine Market 2018-2028: Focus on Product Type, Route of Administration, Disease Type, 22 Countries Mapping, and Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Vaccine Market: Focus on Product Type (Next-Generation Vaccine), Route of Administration, Disease Type, 22 Countries Mapping, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global vaccine market is anticipated to reach $103.57 billion by 2028, witnessing a CAGR of 11.02% in the forecast period 2018-2028.
Some of the factors such as growing prominence for the rising need for immunization coverage, substantial investments made in the field of research and development of novel vaccines and technologies, growing demand for cancer vaccines, and increasing incidence of infectious diseases and cancer coupled with rising geriatric population are acting as significant factors propelling the growth of the global vaccine market.
In terms of vaccine type, the global vaccine market is dominated by subunit and conjugate vaccine.
In terms of route of administration, the global vaccine market is dominated by intramuscular. In 2017, the market for intramuscular route of administration was valued $18.03 billion.
In terms of regional potential, North America is the leading contributor to the global vaccine market and contributed approximately 35% of the global market values in 2017. This can be attributed to high adoption rate of advanced technologies, increasing healthcare investments, presence of major manufacturers and increasing research and clinical trials by researchers and scientists for development of new vaccines across various universities in the region.
- Increasing Outbreak of Epidemic Diseases
- Advancements in Vaccine Technologies and Emergence of Effective Vaccine Delivery System
- Increasing Global Focus on Immunization Program
- Use of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Safety and Efficacy Related Issues
- Longer Timeline for Vaccine Production and High Cost Associated with Development of Vaccine
- Development of Personalized Vaccines
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics to Improve Surveillance Capacity
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Overview
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Insights
4 Industry Insights
5 Global Vaccine Market (by Route of Administration)
6 Global Vaccine Market (by Type)
7 Global Vaccine Market (by Disease Type)
8 Global Vaccine Market (by Region)
9 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- AstraZeneca plc
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Bavarian Nordic
- CSL Limited
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Company Inc.
- Madison Vaccines Incorporated
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
- Valneva SE
- VBI Vaccine Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hxcz7/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181210005719/en/