3rd Oral Drug Formulation Innovations: 2-Day Summit (Philadelphia, PA, United States - June 26-27, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "3rd Oral Drug Formulation Innovations" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 3rd Annual Oral Drug Formulation Innovations Summit will showcase the industry's latest formulation and delivery technologies for enhancing solubility and maximizing bioavailability.
Learn directly from leading global formulation experts in both industry and academia on how to effectively develop poorly soluble drugs into scientifically unique, compliant, patient-centric formulations.
Additionally, learn innovative strategies to significantly reduce product development timelines, brush up on the latest regulatory requirements and learn multiple innovative strategies to optimize and enhance your product portfolio.
Leading Session Topics and Takeaways Include
- Breakthrough innovations in the next generation of drug products: A new thinking for formulation design
- Creating next generation products: Evaluating innovations in oral drug formulation and delivery technologies
- Beyond the pill: Addressing future patient needs through the importance of pharmaceutical profiling
- Effective formulation development strategies for improving oral bioavailability of poorly water-soluble drugs
- Characterization of amorphous materials to advance product development
- Spray-dried dispersion formulations in suspensions and solid dosage forms
- Combining In-Vivo animal models with physiologically-based PBPK modeling
- 20+ industry-led speaker faculty over 2 full days sharing innovative take-home strategies
- 100+ senior participants spanning pharma, biotech, regulatory and specialty delivery and formulation providers
- 5+ hours of networking and breakout sessions, including pre-conference meet up & evening cocktail reception
- Exhibit hall with leading formulation experts
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67sg2g/3rd_oral_drug?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181213005778/en/