Cancer Vaccines Analytical Tool - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Cancer Vaccines: Analytical Tool" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cancer Vaccines: Analytical Tool is the must have handbook for any business developer, BI/CI operative or clinical developer who needs to be on top of this hot and fast moving area of immune-oncology. This unique product is truly the only tool of its kind and is designed to give you a competitive edge in your cancer vaccine drug surveillance and intelligence, allowing you to power your decision making and advance your own interests.
Keeping you In the know
Simply put, our mission is to fuel your knowledge of immune-oncology, to make you the first to know about very early technologies and startups, emerging clinical trial results, drug approvals and the ever-changing competitive landscape.
Cancer Vaccines: Analytical Tool achieves this by continuously scanning development in cancer vaccine and reporting:
- Deals & Collaborations
- New technologies/drugs (emerging from patents, grants, abstracts (see Conference Coverage) etc.)
- Filings & Approvals
- Latest Clinical Trial Development & Results
- Newly launched clinical trials
- Conference Coverage of the world's twelve leading meetings in oncology*
- Quarterly & Annual Reporting
This puts you in control of most, if not all, day-to-day developments in your field while also benefiting from one of the most comprehensive commercial pipeline review & competitive assessment tools available on the market today!
Identify, prioritize, and lead scientific assessment of oncology opportunities and competition by multiple factors such as:
- Emerging Technologies
- Target Novelty
- Recent Funding
- Early & Late Stage Pipeline
- Biomarker/Companion Diagnostic Development (featured below)
- Entered Deals & Alliances
- Conference surveillance of world leading cancer meetings (featured below)
- Combination Therapy Choices (featured below)
- Outcome of Clinical Trials
- Indication Selection & Expansion Choices
- Drug Repositioning Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smshhw/cancer_vaccines?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181213005729/en/