Global Botulinum Toxin Market Outlook to 2026: BNT Type A Shows Lucrative Growth With Increasing Applications in Cosmetic and Therapeutic Procedures - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Botulinum toxin Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The botulinum toxin market was valued at US$ 3,672.4 million in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
The global botulinum toxin market shows productive growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, attributed to its wide usage in cosmetic and therapeutic applications.
Consistent innovation along with top cosmetic applications to give productive restorative intervention to a large group of diseases has supported the overall growth of the market. A few botulinum toxins (BNT) are in clinical stage and anticipated to drive the market in the coming years.
The prominent growth factors include increasing cosmetic and therapeutic procedures worldwide, FDA approval of botulinum treatments, higher efficacy, increasing geriatric population, increasing awareness, offers potential advantage as an elective treatment to high cost medical/surgical procedures, and wide usage of top applications in the cosmetic industry.
In any case, safety issues in treatment and in general potential lethality, high financial investment and expensive medications, strict administrative rules, and reimbursement approach issues are the key components limiting the market growth during the forecast period.
In addition, the worldwide monetary conditions in the healthcare sector in developing economies make a noteworthy open door for the extension of the market.
- Globally, the botulinum toxin market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 7.2% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- The BNT type A segment shows lucrative growth with increasing applications in cosmetic and therapeutic procedures
- The development of the worldwide botulinum toxin market is mainly attributed to high pervasiveness of neurological disorders, higher adoption of BNT injections in the end user segment and higher technological advancements in the products, with increased efficacy along with less side effects during the course of treatment
- North America to contribute maximum revenue share in the overall growth of the botulinum toxin market, attributed to rising cosmetic & surgical procedures, broad utilization of BNT type A & B in the treatment of cosmetic applications such as forehead lines, crow's feet, square jaw/masseter, frown lines, and others
- Increasing awareness and programs held by top trained and skilled dermatology professionals, maximum reimbursement coverage, increasing inclination towards cosmetic procedures, aging population and the presence of top key botulinum manufacturers & sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in the developing nations are few of the external factors driving the growth of the market.
- Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific to show promising opportunities and demonstrate growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness among the individuals about the concerns for botulinum toxin and its utilization
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Preface
1.1. Report Scope and Description
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Market Segmentation
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Botulinum Toxin Market Portraiture
2.2. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, By Product Type, 2017 (US$ Mn)
2.3. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, By Application, 2017 (US$ Mn)
2.4. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, By End User, 2017 (US$ Mn)
2.5. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, by Geography, 2017 Vs 2026 (Value %)
Chapter 3. Global Botulinum Toxin Market: Market Dynamics and Future Outlook
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Botulinum Toxin: Future Trends
3.3. Current Scenario: Strategies Used for Drug Delivery Across BBB Drivers
3.6. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2017
3.7. Major Agreements, Partnerships and Collaborations
3.8. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 4. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, by Product Type, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
4.2. Botulinum toxin A (BNT-A)
4.3. Botulinum toxin B (BNT-B)
Chapter 5. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, By Application, 2016 - 2026 (US$)
5.3. Neurological Disorders
5.4. Other Therapeutic Areas
Chapter 6. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, By End User, 2016 - 2026 (US$)
6.3. Dermatology & Beauty Clinics
6.4. Spas & Cosmetic Centers
Chapter 7. Global Botulinum Toxin Market, by Geography, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
7.2. North America Botulinum Toxin Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
7.3. Europe Botulinum Toxin Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
7.4. Asia Pacific Botulinum Toxin Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
7.5. Latin America Botulinum Toxin Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
7.6. Middle East & Africa (MEA) Botulinum Toxin Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1. Allergan PLC
8.1.1. Business Description
8.1.2. Financial Information
8.1.3. Product Portfolio
8.1.4. Key Developments
8.2. Speywood Pharmaceuticals
8.3. Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
8.4. Elan Pharmaceuticals
8.5. Revance Therapeutics Inc.
8.6. Medytox Inc.
8.7. US Worldmeds LLC
8.8. Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products Co. Ltd.
8.9. Ipsen Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66z56r/global_botulinum?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181213005660/en/