Global Cholesterol Lowering Drug Market by Class of Drugs and Region - Forecast to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Cholesterol Lowering Drug Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The report predicts the global cholesterol lowering drug market to grow with a Healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on cholesterol lowering drug market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on cholesterol lowering drug market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cholesterol lowering drug market over the period of 2016 to 2024.
- Growth in the Intake of Saturated & Trans Fat and Tobacco Smoking
- Growing Occurrences of High-density Lipoproteins (HDL) Cholesterol & Cardiac Diseases
- Risks of Side-effects
- Growing Spending Capacity on Healthcare
- Increasing Aging Population
- Merck and Co.
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Kowa Company Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cholesterol Lowering Drug Market Overview
4. Cholesterol Lowering Drug Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cholesterol Lowering Drug Market by Class of Drugs
6. Global Cholesterol Lowering Drug Market by Region
7. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlqgc3/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181213005354/en/