Oncolytic Virotherapies: Analytical Tool (2018) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Oncolytic Virotherapies: Analytical Tool" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Oncolytic Virotherapies: Analytical Tool is a must have for any business developer, BI/CI operative or clinical developer who needs to be on top of this hot and fast moving area of immune-oncology.
This unique product is truly the only tool of its kind and is designed to give you a competitive edge in your oncolytic virus drug surveillance and intelligence, allowing you to power your decision making and advance your own interests.
Oncolytic Virotherapies: Analytical Tool covers more than 85 companies plus partners who are today developing 150 oncolytic virus drugs where of 113 are in active development in cancer across 40 different targets.
Any data and/or analysis from the Analytical Tool is yours to keep and data/graphs/tables can be easily exported into Excel/PDF and various graphic formats for mixing with your own proprietary information.
- Deals & Collaborations
- New technologies/drugs (emerging from patents, grants, abstracts (see Conference Coverage) etc.)
- Filings & Approvals
- Latest Clinical Trial Development & Results
- Newly launched clinical trials
- Conference Coverage of the world's twelve leading meetings in oncology
- Quarterly & Annual Reporting
This puts you in control of most, if not all, day-to-day developments in your field while also benefiting from one of the most comprehensive commercial pipeline review & competitive assessment tools available on the market today!
Identify, prioritize, and lead scientific assessment of oncology opportunities and competition by multiple factors such as:
- Emerging Technologies
- Target Novelty
- Recent Funding
- Early & Late Stage Pipeline
- Biomarker/Companion Diagnostic Development (featured below)
- Entered Deals & Alliances
- Conference surveillance of world leading cancer meetings (featured below)
- Combination Therapy Choices (featured below)
- Outcome of Clinical Trials
- Indication Selection & Expansion Choices
- Drug Repositioning Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqn7rf/oncolytic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181213005750/en/