Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market by Type & Application - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast (2018-2025) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market by Type and Application - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the global immune checkpoint inhibitors market was valued at $10,540 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $65,427 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 25.6% from 2018 to 2025.
Based on type, the PD-1 inhibitor segment was the major revenue contributor in 2017, and is anticipated to continue this trend during the forecast period, however, PD-L1 inhibitor segment is projected to exhibit the fastest growth.
By application, the lung cancer segment presently dominates the market, and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, however, the bladder cancer segment is projected to show fastest growth.
Based on type, the PD-L1 inhibitor segment is expected to experience rapid growth, registering a CAGR of 28.6% from 2018 to 2025.
Depending on application, the lung cancer segment held nearly half of the global market share in 2017, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Increase in Incidence of Cancer Across the Globe
- Surge in Global Geriatric Population
- Supportive Reimbursement Policies for Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Surge in Healthcare Expenditure Worldwide
- Higher Cost of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Increase in Number of Pipeline Drugs
- Growth Opportunities in the Emerging Markets
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company (ARMO Biosciences)
- Fortress Biotech Inc. (Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc.)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Genentech Inc.)
- Immutep Limited
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Merck KGaA (EMD Serono Inc.)
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
List of Other Players in the Value Chain
- Incyte Corporation
- NewLink Genetics
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market, by Type
Chapter 5: Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market, by Application
Chapter 6: Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market, by Region
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jft73c/immune_checkpoint?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181217005353/en/