Latest Innovations in Genetic Engineering, Electronics, Biometrics, Anti-corrosion Coatings, and Chemotherapy, 2018 Study - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Innovations in Genetic Engineering, Electronics, Biometrics, Anti-corrosion Coatings, and Chemotherapy" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with genetic engineering, flexible electronics, and people tracking. It also focuses on innovations in biometrics, anti-corrosion coatings, and personalized chemotherapy.
Key Topics Covered:
- Genetically Modified Coral Could Save Reefs
- Flexible, Water-repellent Graphene Circuits for Washable Electronics
- Artificial Intelligence-based Footstep Recognition System for Airports
- Polypyrrole Coating for Corrosion Protection
- Personalizing Chemotherapy for Cancer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/956bjp/latest?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181217005330/en/