Recent Innovations in Biochemicals, 3D Bioprinting, Biodegradable Paints and Nanocarriers, 2018 Study - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Innovations in Biochemicals, 3D Bioprinting, Biodegradable Paints, and Nanocarriers" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in development of biochemicals, such as bio-based blocking agent for coatings and adhesives, PLA-based composite materials and biosynthetic dyes. The TOE also focuses on a bioprinting system that enables creating living tissues for use in regenerative medicine, and biodegradable nanocarriers for efficient crop protection and plant healing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cashew Nut-based Blocking Agent for Coating Production
- High Performance Biocomposite with Increased Strength
- Biodegradable Nanocarriers for Efficient Crop Protection
- 3D Bioprinting System for Regenerative Medicine
- Biodegradable Dyes Made through Fermentation of Microorganisms
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzr8cd/recent?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181217005321/en/