2018 POC Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts - Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "2018 POC Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts - Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers - Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC drugs of abuse testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC abused drugs market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for drugs of abuse procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of drugs of abuse procedures
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85wphz/2018_poc_drugs_of?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181218005356/en/