PharmiWeb.com - Global Pharma News & Resources
18-Dec-2018

Pharmaceutical Waste Management Market - Global Forecasts to 2023 by Type of Waste, Treatment Type and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com

The "Pharmaceutical Waste Management Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.

The Pharmaceutical Waste Management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% to reach US$2,977.062 million by 2023, from US$2,017.897 million in 2017.

Growth in pharmaceutical industry and increasing initiative by regulatory authorities for improving medical waste management systems are considered as the key driver for growth of pharmaceutical waste management market. According to World Health Organization out of the total healthcare waste generated nearly 85% is non hazardous and remaining 15% is infectious or toxic.

Moreover increasing awareness about safe disposable of pharmaceutical waste and rising environment concerns also works as the driving factor for the growth of the market.

Major industry players profiled as part of the report BioMedical Waste Solution, Stericycle, Suez Environment S.A, Daniels Health, Waste Management, Inc and Stryker among others.

Key Topics Covered

1. Introduction

2. Research Methodology

3. Executive Summary

4. Market Dynamics

5. Pharmaceutical Waste Management Market by Type of Waste

6. Pharmaceutical Waste Management Market by Treatment Type

7. Pharmaceutical Waste Management Market by Geography

8. Competitive Intelligence

9. Company Profiles

  • BioMedical Waste Solution
  • Stericycle
  • Suez Environment S.A.
  • Daniels Health
  • Waste Management Inc.
  • Stryker
  • Waste Management Inc.
  • Covanta Holding Corporation
  • Cardinal Health
  • Sharps Compliance Inc.
  • Veolia Environment S.A

For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pb762/pharmaceutical?w=4

View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181218005793/en/

Editor Details

Last Updated: 18-Dec-2018