El Naturalista Brings its Plant-Based Supplements to the U.S.
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 21, 2018
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Founded in 1964, El Naturalista, a company that specializes in plant-based or phytotherapy supplements, brought its product lines to the United States just this year.
The plant-based supplements were developed to help relieve stress, alleviate respiratory issues, aid the digestive system, improve blood circulation, strengthen nails and maintain youthful hair and skin.
"We work by combining the knowledge of medicinal plants that different cultures around the world have used for centuries with the technological advances of today to offer the best products," said Ruben Calvo, president of El Naturalista, which is based in Spain. "Our products are well-received by consumers because they are effective."
Calvo said that plant-derived remedies for the treatment and prevention of diseases is the company's forte.
"Health has been and continues to be the common goal we all work toward at El Naturalista," he said.
The company's supplements include:
- Tranquinatur is a dietary supplement that uses traditional plants to relieve anxiety and promote rest and tranquility, including black horehound, hawthorn, orange blossom, valerian and passionflower. Calvo said the unique mixing of plants is the key to El Naturalista's success.
- Muconatur contains essential oils from the eucalyptus leaf, horehound herb, marshmallow root and sundew plant. This product helps alleviate respiratory system issues including chronic colds, flu, bronchitis, cough, pharyngitis and laryngitis as well as pulmonary problems.
- Digesnatur uses herbs to provide mucilage to the intestine, aiding in the digestive process.
- Hair and Nails is used to strengthen nails and maintain youthful hair and skin through a formula of vitamins B6, B12, folate, iron, zinc and more.
- Venatur helps maintain good blood circulation. Each capsule — which can be used to help people suffering from varicose veins, hemorrhoids, tired legs and leg edemas — contains red grape, European goldenrod, marshmallow, butcher's-broom and witch-hazel.
For more information on El Naturalista supplements, visit www.elnaturalista.es/en/. The site is available in English, Spanish, French and Dutch.
Please direct inquiries to:
Andrew Polin, 561-544-0719
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/el-naturalista-brings-its-plant-based-supplements-to-the-us-300769913.html
SOURCE El Naturalista