Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Brownsburg
BROWNSBURG, Ind., Dec. 27, 2018
BROWNSBURG, Ind., Dec. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Brownsburg on Monday, December 24th at 7249 Arbuckle Cmns, Ste. A, Brownsburg, IN 46112, located next to Arbuckle Park. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Indiana.
"Looking forward to helping families and the community as a whole. I enjoy the convenience of the large city, Indianapolis, with the close knit feel of the Brownsburg," said Anthony Coy, PT, DPT, and Clinic Manager of Athletico Brownsburg. "I enjoy helping patients return to doing their passion without need for surgery or medication as quickly as possible."
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/Brownsburg.
Services available at Athletico Brownsburg include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers' compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular specialists use a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity. If you experience dizziness or other balance issues, take our Vestibular Quiz to find out if your symptoms can be treated with physical therapy.
- Manual therapy – Also known as hands-on physical therapy, our experts use only their hands while performing skilled, specific hands-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body. This treatment can help relax muscles, increase circulation and reduce tissue inflammation.
Additionally, Athletico Brownsburg:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 450 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-brownsburg-300771002.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy