2018/19 Nanotechnology Innovations for Healthcare, Energy, Electronics and Food & Beverages - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Nanotechnology Innovations for Healthcare, Energy, Electronics, and Food and Beverages" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of the Nanotechnology TOE covers the latest innovations in the field of nanocoatings for outdoor lighting, metamaterials-based noise reduction system, metamaterials for wireless charging of small electronics, a graphene composite for water quality assessment, a nanosensor for in-situ HIV diagnosis, nano-immunotherapy, and needles electrospinning technique to deploy nanoparticles onto nanofibers.
These innovations can be used in a variety of applications such as energy and industrial processing, environment, and healthcare.
This issue also covers nanostraws for precise drug delivery in the healthcare sector. Additionally, it includes an innovation focused on nanoengineering approach for synthesis of recyclable multi-layer packaging that can be used in the food and beverage sector.
Key Topics Covered
- Graphene Film-based Composite for In-situ Water Quality Assessment
- Nano-enhanced Microchip for In-situ Diagnosis of HIV Disease
- Nano-immunotherapy Impacting Organ Transplantation
- Nano-empowered Patch to Scan and Cure Diseases
- Needles Electrospinning Technique to Produce Nanomaterials with Large Surface Areas
- Nanostraws for Precise Drug Delivery in the Healthcare Sector
- Nanoengineered Recyclable Material for Sustainable Packaging
- Metamaterials for Improved Wireless Charging of Small Electronics
- Metamaterials for Noise Reduction in Industrial Processing
- Hydrophobic Silica Nanocoating for Prolonged Light Efficiency of Outdoor Lighting
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ng2w7s/201819?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190108005544/en/