Kuwait Medical Device Market is Expected to Grow at CAGR of 11 % from 2017-2022: Ken Research
GURUGRAM, India, January 8, 2019
GURUGRAM, India, January 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- Badr Al Samaa Group of Hospitals is planning to open 5 Medical institutions by 2020 after it started its first hospital in Kuwait in 2017. This will increase the demand for medical devices in the country.
- Ceasing of free healthcare facilities for the Non-Kuwaitis has resulted in increase in number of patients opting for private sector hospitals. This will in turn drive the demand of medical devices from private sector.
The market for medical devices in Kuwait is expected to register moderate growth as the decrease in crude oil prices has resulted in decrease in government spending. Demand for medical devices will be largely driven by private sector investments, increase in number of chronic disease patients and investment in healthcare infrastructure development. A number of healthcare projects are under construction and this is expected to push the demand for medical devices in the country. Middle East is yet to stride into advanced technologies and applications such as artificial intelligence is expected to be widely applied across various domains of medical devices. Currently, advanced and sophisticated medical devices are limited to few projects and are expected to grow manifold in the near future.
Opening up of new medical facilities especially in the private sector and hike in fee for treatment of non-Kuwaitis will drive the demand for medical devices as it will aid in generating funds, thus, filling in the gap for funding requirements. Diagnostic imaging devices are expected to be one of the biggest product segments in the market due to requirement in preliminary requirement in many healthcare examinations. Launch of new and technologically advanced products is one of the biggest reasons for their growth. Rise in obesity and changes in lifestyle pattern will increase the demand for diabetic products.
Offline sales will continue to dominate the market but its share will decrease over the next five years. Direct connectivity with the manufacturer/distributor will give more confidence to customers as online presence of both direct and third party players improve. Due to training, consumable requirement, system upgrade and quick after sale service along with lot of technical and commercial formalities before finalizing the sale will drive the offline sales.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Kuwait Medical Device Market Outlook to 2022 - By Type (Diagnostic Imaging Products, Medical Disposables, Auxiliary Devices, Orthopedic Devices, Dental Products, Aesthetic Devices, Diabetic Products and Others) and By Sales Channel (Online and Offline Sales)" believe that focus on premium quality products, opening of localized manufacturing facility, reduction in healthcare subsidy, expansion of product portfolio and increase in private sector spending will help the medical devices market to grow.
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below link:
- Medical devices Market Kuwait
- Government regulations Kuwait healthcare
- Medical devices import Kuwait
- Kuwait Diagnostic Imaging Products
- Distributors Medical Devices Kuwait
- Manufacturers Medical devices Kuwait
- Diabetes Devices Market Kuwait
- Kuwait Orthopedic devices Market
- Kuwait Healthcare Devices
- General Electric healthcare products Kuwait
- Johnson and Johnson Kuwait Medical Devices
- Online Distribution Medical Devices Kuwait
- Artificial Intelligence Kuwait Medical Devices
- Public spending Kuwait medical device market
- Private investment Kuwait medical device market
- Major products Kuwait medical device market
- Future of medical devices Kuwait
- Effect of oil prices on Kuwait medical device market
- Kuwait medical device products
- Import of Medical Devices Kuwait
- Medical Device Distributors Kuwait
- Canon Kuwait Medical Devices
- GE Kuwait Medical Devices
- Auxiliary Medical devices Market Kuwait
- Diagnostic Medical devices Market Kuwait
- Dental Treatment Devices Market Kuwait
- Aesthetic Medical Devices Market Kuwait
- Diabetic devices Market Kuwait
- Online Medical Devices Market
- Global Medical Devices Companies Kuwait
- Porter Analysis Kuwait Medical Devices
Key Segments Covered
- Types of Medical Devices
- Orthopedic Devices
- Auxiliary Devices
- Medical Disposables
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diabetic Products
- Dental Products
- Aesthetic Devices
- Type of End Users
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
- Type of sales Channel
- Offline Sale
- Online Sale
- General Electric Healthcare
- Canon Medical System (Toshiba Medical)
- Johnson and Johnson
- Advanced Technology Company
- Al Essa Group
- Bader Sultan
- Safwan Trading
- Al-Sayer Medical
- Central Circle
- Fourth Dimension
The report covers aspects such as medical device market segment (by type of medical device, and by end users), competitive landscape of major players in the Singapore medical device market, and covering competitive landscape of major medical device manufacturers and distributors including QT Vascular, Biosensors International, Becton Dickinson, Optimal Medical Products Pte Ltd, B. Braun Singapore Pte Ltd, Alcare Pharmaceuticals, and Kingston Medical Supplies Pte Ltd. The report concludes with market projection for future highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of Vietnam Medical Devices Market Overview and Size, growth drivers and restraints. The report also provides data points on Vietnam Medical Devices market by Application (Orthopedic and Prosthetic Applications, Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Paraclinical Equipment, Emergency Medical Equipment, Operation Room Equipment and Others), by Material (Textile Products, Electronic Products, Plastic Products, Rubber Products and Other Products), by Equipments (Consumables, Diagnostic Imaging, Dental Products, Orthopaedics and Prosthetics, Patient Aids and Other Medical Devices) and by End Users (Government Funded Hospitals, Local Private Hospitals, Foreign Owned Hospitals and Medical Education, Research Institution and Others) along with company profiles of Japan Vietnam Medical, Danameco, Armephaco, B Braun, Shimadzu, General Electric, Terumo BCT and Phillips. The report also covers SWOT Analysis, Roadmap for Tender Application for Medical Device Company in Vietnam, Regulatory Process, import by value and destination, Vietnam Medical devices competitive landscape, Analyst Recommendations and future outlook.
Indonesia Medical Devices Market Outlook to 2022 - By Medical Consumable Products, Diagnostic Imaging Products, Auxiliary Devices, Orthopedic Implants, Dental Products, Aesthetic Devices, By Imports & Domestic Production
The report titled "Indonesia Medical Devices Market Outlook to 2022 - By Medical Consumable Products, Diagnostic Imaging Products, Auxiliary Devices, Orthopedic Implants, Dental Products, Aesthetic Devices, By Imports & Domestic Production" provides information on medical device market segment (by type of medical device, by type of medical consumables, by end user and by procurement), competitive landscape of major medical device manufacturers and distributors including Indo Health Medical, PT Andini Sarana, PT Trimitra Garmedindo Interbuana, PT Mega Andalan Kalasan, GE Healthcare, Siemens, Indonesia, Philips, Indonesia, Samsung, Hitachi, PT Mensa Bina Sukses, PT Transmedic Indonesia, PT Surgika Alkesindo, PT Daya Inti Kurnia Abadi, and Citra Medika Lestari. The report concludes with market projection for future highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
SOURCE Ken Research