Artificial Organs - Global Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Through 2016-2024: Immunosuppressants Hold Promise in Artificial Organs Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Artificial Organs - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Artificial Heart
- Artificial Kidneys
- Artificial Liver
- Artificial Pancreas
- Artificial Lungs
The report profiles 42 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Abiomed Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
- Baxter International Inc.
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Jarvik Heart Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- HeartWare International Inc.
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Nipro Corporation
- SynCardia Systems LLC
- Toray Medical Co. Ltd.
- Xenios AG
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Artificial Organs Revolutionize Medical Industry
- Artificial Organs Poised to Witness Significant Demand
- The United States - A Dominant Force in the Artificial Organs Market
- Artificial Kidneys Garner a Larger Pie in the Artificial Organs Market
- Technological Advancements Spearheading Growth
3. ANALYSIS BY SEGMENT
4. MARKET TRENDS AND ISSUES
- Increasing Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease Drive the Market for Artificial Heart and VAD
- Higher Development Costs and Lengthy Regulatory Process - Stumbling Blocks for Product Commercialization
- Lack of Requisite Expertise - Hindering Implantation Process
- Xenotransplantation - Other Alternative to Donor Organ Shortage
- Artificial Organs from Cloned Animal Cells - A Promising Trend
- Immunosuppressants Hold Promise in Artificial Organs Market
5. MACRO FACTORS IMPACTING THE ARTIFICIAL ORGANS MARKET
- Aging Population: A Strong Growth Driver
- Global Aging Population Statistics - Opportunity Indicators
- Expanding Pool of ESRD and CKD Patients - The Major Growth Driver for Kidney Dialysis Treatment
- Dialysis Market to Stage Steady Growth Amid Rising Prevalence of Kidney Diseases
6. 3D BIOPRINTING - A GAME CHANGER FOR THE ARTIFICIAL ORGANS INDUSTRY
7. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS
8. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
9. REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 42 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 47)
- The United States (20)
- Japan (8)
- France (2)
- Germany (4)
- The United Kingdom (2)
- Rest of Europe (5)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (4)
- Middle East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fs4zgv/artificial_organs?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005425/en/