The Global Biologic Therapeutics Market 2018-2022; Dominated by AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, and Pfizer - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Biologic Therapeutics Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The biologic therapeutics market will register a CAGR of over 11% by 2022.
Increasing incidence of chronic diseases and immunological disorders to drive growth in the market
Biologics are ideal for the treatment of chronic disorders including cancer, autoimmune disorders, hormonal deficiencies, neurological disorders, and other critical conditions.
The incidence of these diseases is rising significantly in developed nations. The increase in aging population and the lifestyle of people in these countries is responsible for the rise in occurrence of cancer, immunological disorders, and other chronic ailments.
Increasing investment in development of biologics
Biotechnological products help manufacturers to earn huge revenues because of the therapeutic benefits they provide. Thus, many pharmaceutical companies are moving toward the development of biologics.
Reimbursement challenges of new biologics
The reimbursements available for biologics are very limited compared with that available for conventional therapeutics, despite the high costs. Manufacturers are providing biologics with mandatory companion diagnostics, which increases the overall cost of that biologic, making it difficult for insurers to provide reimbursements.
- Johnson & Johnson
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE OF THERAPEUTIC AGENT
- Segmentation by therapeutic agent
- Comparison by therapeutic agent
- Monoclonal antibodies - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Vaccines - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Cell and tissue-based therapy - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Gene therapy - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by therapeutic agent
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Autoimmune and inflammatory diseases
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 12: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 13: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 14: MARKET TRENDS
PART 15: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 16: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fkjkh8/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005474/en/