Global Biosimilars Market (2018-2022) to Record a CAGR of Approx 35% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Biosimilars Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The biosimilars market will register a CAGR of almost 35% by 2022.
Patients and physician's willingness to switch to biosimilars is expected to drive growth in the market
Majority of physicians, especially rheumatologists, preferred to prescribe a bio-originator instead of biosimilar as the first line therapy for the treatment. However, the physician and patients are very much willing to shift to biosimilars.
Price advantage of biosimilars over biologics
High cost of biologics reduces patient access to these products and increases the total healthcare costs. The reason for less cost of biosimilar can be sue to the smaller number of clinical trials for a biosimilar when compared with original biologic.
Market access barriers for biosimilars
To compete with biologics and to get entry into the market, the biosimilars are facing challenge. The first and foremost challenge is sophisticated manufacturing process associated with biosimilars.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Oncology and hematology - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Endocrinology - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Immunology - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Nephrology - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Patients and physician's willingness to switch to biosimilars
- Therapeutic interchangeability regulations for biosimilars across countries
- Biosimilar "patent dance"
- Many originator companies entering the biosimilar market
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnmcjt/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190110005295/en/