Global Electrophysiology Devices Market Analysis (2013-2017) & Forecasts (2018-2023) By Product Type, Ablation Catheter Type, Diagnostic Catheter Type, & Indication - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Electrophysiology Devices Market: Analysis By Product Type, By Ablation Catheter Type, By Diagnostic Catheter Type, By Indication, By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2013-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global electrophysiology devices market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 12.54 % during 2018-2023.
The indication segment of Atrial Fibrillation witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years backed by increased prevalence of atrial fibrillation, presence of technical advance catheters to perform treatment, rising number of Electrophysiology labs.
Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global electrophysiology device market in 2018. Key factors driving the robust growth rate of North America region include well developed healthcare infrastructure, favorable regulatory reforms, rising prevalence of arrythmia in the region.
The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global electrophysiology devices market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Scope of the Report
Global Electrophysiology Devices Market (Actual Period: 2013-2017, Forecast Period: 2018-2023)
- Global Electrophysiology Devices Market - Size, Growth, Forecast
- By Indication - Atrial Fibrillation, AVNRT, Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- By Product Type - Ablation Catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, Lab Devices, Access Devices
- By Ablation Catheter Type - Cryoablation, Microwave, Radiofrequency, Others
- By Diagnostic Catheter Type - Conventional, Advance, Ultrasound
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Electrophysiology Device Market Overview
5. Global Electrophysiology Device: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Electrophysiology Device Market: By Indication
7. Global Electrophysiology Device Market: By Product Type
8. Global Electrophysiology Devices Market: By Ablation Catheter Type
9. Global Electrophysiology Devices Market: By Diagnostic Catheter Type
10. Global Electrophysiology Devices Market: Regional Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Electrophysiology Devices Market
14. SWOT Analysis - Electrophysiology Devices Market
15. Supply Chain Analysis - Electrophysiology Devices Market
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
18. Company Profiles
- Medtronic Plc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Abbott Laboratories
- Johnson & Johnson
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8g9mmp/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190111005175/en/