Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts (2019-2024): Emergence of Nutritional Psychiatry Signal Opportunities for Mineral Supplements - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Nutraceuticals - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Nutraceuticals in US$ Million by the following Product Groups/Segments: Dietary Supplements (Vitamins, Minerals, Herbals, Non-Herbals & Others), and Functional Foods & Beverages.
The report profiles 282 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Abbott Nutrition
- Amway Corporation
- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Bayer Healthcare AG
- Ceapro, Inc.
- Celsius Holdings, Inc.
- CK Life Sciences Int'l.
- CytoSport, Inc.
- Daflorn Ltd.
- Danone SA
- DMV International BV
- E.I.D.- Parry Limited
- Garden of Life LLC
- Glanbia Plc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- GNC Holdings, Inc.
- Kirkman Group, Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Meiji Co., Ltd.
- Natrol, LLC
- Natural Products, Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- Pharmavite LLC
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Perrigo Company plc
- Perrigo Company
- Renew Life Formulas, Inc.
- Rockstar Inc.
- Solgar Inc.
and many more...
1. Industry Overview
3. Market Trends & Drivers
- Millennials Focus on Health, Fitness, Nutrition, and Convenience Drive Robust Demand for Nutraceuticals
- Millennials: The Generation with the Highest Health Consciousness
- Global Millennial Population Facts & Figures: Important Opportunity Indicators
- Major Functional Food, Functional Components, and Health Benefits
- Sports Nutrition Supplements Gain Immense Popularity
- Unabated Consumer Interest in Supplementing Vitamins and Minerals Deficiencies
- Growing Realization of Benefits Offered by Supplements in Enhancing Health and Well-being
- Personalization and E-Commerce Trend Gain Prominence in the VDS Market
- Emergence of Nutritional Psychiatry Signal Opportunities for Mineral Supplements
- Medicinal Mushrooms Gain Foothold in Nutraceutical Applications
4. Issues Confronting the Market
5. Product Overview
6. Product Launches
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Focus on Select Global Players
9. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 282 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 308)
- The United States (203)
- Canada (12)
- Japan (11)
- France (9)
- Germany (9)
- The United Kingdom (18)
- Rest of Europe (17)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (28)
- Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s59sw2/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190115005702/en/