Global Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton (Value and Volume) Market 2018-2028: Focus on Mode of Operation, End User, Application, Material Type, and Limb Type - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market, by Value and Volume: Focus on Mode of Operation, End User, Application, Material Type, and Limb Type - Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wearable robotic exoskeleton market generated $127.4 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 43.48% during 2018-2028. Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2028.
The wearable robotic exoskeleton market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the increasing demand for exoskeletons used for rehabilitation therapy, proliferation of geriatric population, and rapid technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics. The growing demand for exoskeletons for varied applications, such as rehabilitation, assistance, body part support, and sports is a major factor for the growth of the wearable robotic exoskeleton market.
Furthermore, the wearable robotic exoskeleton market has been a significant area of focus in the robotics industry so as to deliver consistent & repeatable movement therapy; improve endurance & safety in industrial settings; bring new capabilities to fighting forces; increase productivity at work place; reduce the risk of injury; and facilitate recreational activities such as skiing, golfing, and hiking, among others.
- Increasing Demand for Exoskeletons Used for Rehabilitation Therapy
- Proliferation of Geriatric Population, Globally
- Rapid Technological Advancements in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Stringent Government Regulations for Exoskeletons
- Higher Cost of Production
- Increasing Popularity of Exoskeletons in Industrial Sector
- Growing Interest of Insurance Companies Toward Exoskeletons for Rehabilitation
- ATOUN Inc.
- B-Temia Inc.
- Bionik Laboratories Corporation
- Cyberdyne Inc.
- Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc.
- Focal Meditech BV
- Hocoma AG
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Myomo Inc.
- P&S Mechanics Co. Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
- Rex Bionics PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcfsjl/global_wearable?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190115005451/en/