2019 Growth Factors (Blood & Tissue) - Worldwide Market Analysis & Forecast (2016-2024) with 101 Key & Niche Player Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Growth Factors (Blood and Tissue) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Growth Factors (Blood and Tissue) in US$ Million by the following growth factor Types: Blood Growth Factors (Erythropoietins, Colony Stimulating Factors, Interferons, & Interleukins), and Tissue Growth Factors.
The report profiles 101 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Amgen, Inc.
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Biocon Ltd.
- Biogen, Inc.
- BioMimetic Therapeutics LLC
- Biopharm GmbH
- Bolder BioTechnology, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Genentech, Inc.
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Lonza Group
- Merck Serono
- PeproTech, Inc.
- Reliance GeneMedix Plc
- Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Scil Proteins GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Wockhardt Ltd.
1. Market Overview
- Burgeoning Global Population Offers Significant Growth Opportunities
- Aging Global Population: Need for New Effective Drugs
- Increasing Healthcare Spending in Emerging Markets: Opportunities in Store
- Biologics: Rapidly Gaining Ground
- Erythropoietin (EPO) Market: An Insight
- Anemia in CKD and Cancer Patients: Opportunity for EPO Therapy
- Expanding Pool of ESRD and CKD Patients Triggers Sustained Opportunities
- Rising Tide of Lifestyle Diseases
- The Grim Reality Fueling Growth in Renal Diseases
- Comparison of Erythropoietin-Based Drugs in the US and European Union
- Safety & Efficacy Issues Concerning ESAs
- Serum Half-Life: A Key Attribute Differentiating ESAs
- Patent Expiries of Major Interferon Drugs
- Colony Stimulating Factors (CSFs) Market in Myeloma Patients
- Interferon-based Drugs for HCV Treatment: An Insight
- Patent Expiries Fuel Competition and Sales
2. Growth Factors
3. Product Innovations/Approvals/Introductions
4. Recent Industry Activity
5. Focus on Select Players
6. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 101 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 116)
- The United States (32)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (9)
- France (2)
- Germany (14)
- The United Kingdom (5)
- Rest of Europe (14)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (36)
- Middle East (2)
- Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrtqzf/2019_growth?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190116005401/en/