The 2018 U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast (2014-2022) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market by Source Type Product & Service Application Modality and End User - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) market generated $1,239 million in 2015 and is projected to reach $1,938 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2022. The IONM system segment accounted for nearly half of the total market in 2015.
The U.S. IONM market is driven by rise in number of surgeries, increase in geriatric population, growth in prevalence of chronic disorders, and surge in adoption of IONM during complex surgeries.
- Based on application, the spinal surgery segment accounted for more than one-fourth of the total market in 2015.
- As per modality, the electromyography (EMG) segment accounted for more than one-fourth of the U.S. market in 2015.
- According to product & service, the IONM service segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the demand for IONM service providers.
- On the basis of end user, the hospital segment accounted for nearly half of the total market share in 2015.
- Accurate Monitoring
- Computational Diagnostics
- Inomed Medizintechnik
- Moberg Research
- Natus Medical
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Medsurant Health
- Abea Neurodiagnostics
- Real Time Neuromonitoring Associates
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by Source Type
Chapter 5: U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by Product & Services
Chapter 6: U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by Modality
Chapter 7: U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by Application
Chapter 8: U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by End-User
Chapter 9: U.S. Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by State
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2q2qqs/the_2018_u_s?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190116005382/en/