Worldwide Smart Pills Market Analysis & Forecast (2018-2025) by Application, Target Area, Disease Indication and End-User - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Smart Pills Market by Application, Target Area, Disease Indication, and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global smart pills market was valued at $257 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $650 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2018 to 2025.
A significant rise in geriatric population, rise in chronic disorders such as cancer, diabetes, and others, drive the smart pills market growth. In addition, increased R&D investments by manufacturers in developing smart pills boosts the market growth.
However, stringent governmental regulations regarding the vigorous use of these devices and high cost associated with the ingestible sensors is anticipated to restrain the market growth. On the contrary, surge in technological advances in bioelectronics, and availability of microprocessors are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities in the future.
- The small intestine segment, by target area dominated the smart pills market in 2017 and is expected to maintain this trend during the forecast period.
- The colon disease segment, by disease indication, is expected to register highest CAGR of 13.6% from 2018-2025.
- U.S. generated the highest revenue in the global smart pills market in 2017 accounting for more than half of the market in North America.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the smart pills market in 2017 and is anticipated to experience rapid growth during the forecast period.
- Proteus Digital Health
- Olympus Corporations
- IntroMedic Co.
- RF Co.
- JINSHAN Science & Technology
- Check Cap
- GE Healthcare
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Bio-Images Drug Delivery (BDD) Limited
- Quotient Clinical
- PENTAX Medical
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Smart Pills Market, by Application
Chapter 5: Smart Pills Market, by Target Area
Chapter 6: Smart Pills Market, by Disease Indication
Chapter 7: Smart Pills Market, by End-User
Chapter 8: Smart Pills Market, by Region
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bkgx8c/worldwide_smart?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190116005510/en/