2-Day Course: Effective Quality Oversight of Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) (Philadelphia, PA, United States - March 6-7, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Effective Quality Oversight of Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This seminar will help all personnel responsible for CMO oversight understand how to manage CMOs - from start to finish. In-depth focus will be placed on Selection and Qualification, Quality Agreements, Understanding of CMO Operations, and Review of Key CMO Records. Considerations for different types of manufacturing will be highlighted, and techniques for managing difficult CMO situations will be discussed.
This is a practical how-to course, designed to provide participants with skills they can immediately apply to CMO oversight within their own organizations. Group exercises will allow participants to practice skill sets with feedback from the instructor.
- Understand the CMO business model
- Learn the regulatory requirements for CMO quality oversight
- Learn how to structure your organization for effective CMO oversight
- Learn key points for selecting and qualifying CMOs
- Learn how to prepare for and conduct CMO Qualification Audits
- Learn how to develop a Quality Agreement and how to execute it
- Learn how to understand CMO operations
- Learn key points for reviewing CMO records
- Learn how to resolve issues identified in CMO records
- Learn how to prepare for and conduct routine CMO audits
- Learn how to manage CMOs on an ongoing basis
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24mm5l/2day_course?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190122005518/en/