Global qPCR and dPCR Market Outlook to 2023 - Growth Opportunities, Competitive Dynamics, Regional Assessment, as Well as Novel Business Models - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Growth Opportunities in the Global qPCR and dPCR Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study highlights the prominence of qPCR and dPCR globally, growth opportunities, competitive dynamics, regional assessment, as well as novel business models.
PCR continues to be the gold standard for nucleic acid amplification by combining accuracy and efficacy that users across areas such as research, pharma & biotech, diagnostics as well as applied sciences depend upon.
Such widespread usage continues to drive the industry, even protecting it to some extent from overall economic/market fluctuations. However, as the industry matures, companies are innovating across instrument technology, reagents, and software solutions in order to maintain a competitive edge.
Areas of Opportunities
- PCR Application in Liquid Biopsy: Liquid biopsy techniques for tumor profiling and treatment monitoring applications using biomarkers comprising circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) are likely to be an emerging application area.
- AI to Automate PCR Processes and Analysis: Wide use of PCR is creating huge data sets, hence high-volume labs are looking for solutions that can automate the process as well as help in the management and analysis of data.
- Companion Diagnostics (CDx) and Precision Medicine: Novel PCR methodologies such as dPCR can offer accuracy and reproducibility - key for correct prognosis and diagnosis in precise CDx solutions.
- Multiplexing and Miniaturization: With the high cost of lab consumables, multiplexing helps in running multiple processes simultaneously, whereas miniaturized devices help widen device and solutions access at lower costs.
- Novel Application and Methodologies: Novel detection procedures, combination methodologies, as well as non-traditional areas of application are likely to drive growth in areas such as forensics, nutrition sciences, agriculture, and veterinary sciences.
1. Executive Dashboard
2. Growth Environment - Market Overview
3. Growth Environment - Market Forecasts
4. Visioning Scenarios
5. Growth Environment - Competitive Playbook
6. Growth Pipeline, Strategy and Implementation
7. The Last Word
- Becton Dickinson
- Bioer (China)
- BJS Biotechnologies
- IT-IS Life Science
- New England Biolabs Fluidigm
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bnwpw/global_qpcr_and?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190122005684/en/