High-Throughput Screening: Technologies and Global Markets, 2019-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "High-Throughput Screening: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The HTS market has significant potential due to the rising demand for drug discovery, DNA sequencing, toxicity studies, and genomics applications. The capabilities and possibilities of market growth increase with new technologies and technological advancement.
Emerging economies such as China, India, Latin American and Eastern Europe are considered lucrative regions that are creating opportunities and scope for the HTS market. Significant investments and funding are coming from government and private ventures, research institutes and universities to explore the potential of this market.
The scope of this study includes the current market for drug discovery, protein analysis, biologically active compound screening, and compound profiling. The report also includes regulations, recent developments, market projections, the competitive landscape, and market share. An analysis of patents, clinical trials, innovations, opportunities, and the latest trends are also discussed in the report.
The report explains the key trends of HTS technologies and applications in regions around the world. It also discusses the market determinants that act as motivating and restraining factors and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants.
The report includes:
- 60 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An industry analysis of technologies and global markets for the high-throughput screening (HTS) within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for HTS by geographical regions, technology types, detection methods, components, application segments, and end-use industries
- A look at the influence of government regulations, technological updates and the economic factors augmenting the growth of the market
- Relevant patent analysis within the global HTS market
- Company profiles of the major market players and their corporate profiles
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Detection Method
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Component
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by End-user
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Patent Analysis and New Developments
Chapter 11 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Albany Molecular Research
- Axxam SpA
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Biotek Instruments
Cell Signaling Technology
Charles River Laboratories
- Curiox Biosystems
- Danaher Corp.
- DE Novo Software
- Eurofins Discoverx Corp.
- Fluxion Biosciences
- GE Healthcare
- Intellicyt Corp.
- Olympus Corp.
- Platypus Technologies
- Sysmex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Vala Sciences
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nppdkf/highthroughput?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190123005393/en/