Global Congenital Heart Disease Pipeline Insights Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Congenital Heart Disease - Pipeline Insight, 2019" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Congenital Heart Disease - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report offers comprehensive Insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Congenital Heart Disease development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline Products covered across the following Developmental Stages:
- Inactive: Discontinued and/or Dormant
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for Congenital Heart Disease
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Pipeline Therapeutics assessment of products for Congenital Heart Disease
The report assesses the active Congenital Heart Disease pipeline products by developmental stage, product type, molecule type, and administration route.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline development for the Congenital Heart Disease
- The report covers pipeline activity across the complete product development cycle i.e. clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stages for the Congenital Heart Disease
- The report provides pipeline product profiles which includes product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development, route of administration, and molecule type for Congenital Heart Disease
- The report also covers the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects related to the Congenital Heart Disease
- Shanghai iCELL Biotechnology Co
- Ethicare GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Gilead Sciences
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Bracco Diagnostics Inc
- Japan Regenerative Medicine Co. Ltd.
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Asklepion Pharmaceuticals
- LG life science
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwx53s/congenital_heart?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190125005384/en/