Global $11.5 Billion Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market Analysis Report (2018-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market (2018 - 2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Polymerase Chain Reaction Technologies Market size is expected to reach $11.5 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
Growing geriatric population, growing prevalence of infectious diseases, rapidly growing diagnostic centers and hospitals, technological advancements, and growing awareness and acceptance of personalized medicine are the factors that drive the polymerase chain reaction technologies market.
Nevertheless, growing non-validated home-brew tests and reimbursement issues are the factors that limit the growth of the market. Also, accuracy and timely results for RT-PCR is expected to further add to the challenges to the polymerase chain reaction technologies growth.
Less tedious processes open avenues for the PCR market. Additionally, increasing funding towards research and development activities and large untapped markets in developing regions is expected to further add to the market opportunities during the forecast period.
- Based on Technology, the market is segmented into Real Time PCR, Digital PCR and Traditional PCR.
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into Forensics, Research and Clinical.
- Based on Product, the market is segmented into Instruments, Reagents & consumables, Software and Services.
- Based on End-user, the market is segmented into Biotech & Pharma Company, Diagnostics Centers & Hospitals and Academic & Research Institutions.
- Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
- Agilent Technologies
- Fluidigm Corporation
- LGC Limited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9z5tcv/global_11_5?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190128005303/en/