Bioplastics Producers, Suppliers, Retailers Convene in Bangkok for CMT's 13th Bioplastics Market
BANGKOK, Jan.28, 2019
CMT's 13th Bioplastics Market in Bangkok on 12-13 March, 2019 explores latest developments, innovations, applications in bioplastics markets as well as the commitment of brand owners to use bioplastics and biomaterials in their products.
BANGKOK, Jan.28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- As the world steers towards a circular economy, organizer, Centre for Management Technology (CMT), secures two leading retailers who will share their sustainability efforts at the summit. Major furniture retailer - IKEA relates its vision for 2025 and how it is commercially shifting to renewable, recyclable, & reusable materials that support the circular economy. In addition, UK's Marks & Spencer (M&S) presents its Plan 'A' 2025 -- under which it is 'Leveraging bio-based materials in delivering a sustainable retail environment'.
Also attending the summit are bioplastics producers - NatureWorks speaking on 'Designing high performance materials for the circular economy' highlighting advancements in biomaterials for durable and emerging applications like 3D printing, while Novamont presents its perspective on 'End-of-life options of bioplastics' with an analysis of the best solution - replacement or recycle? Bioplastics producer -- BiologiQ also presents a key session at the summit.
- China's green revolution: Driving the future of bioplastics market - China Plastics Processing Industry Association
- Bioplastic market outlook in Japan - Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Current trends & future prospects of bioplastics in Thailand - Thai Bioplastics Industry Association (TBIA)
- Bioplastic applications in Thailand's agriculture sector - Global Biopolymers
- Market updates of bioplastics industry in Taiwan- Minima Technology
Interactive Panel Discussion:
- Sustainable feedstock resources & effective biobased supply chain - Panelists from MitrPhol Sugar and others.
Other Insightful Sessions:
- Bioresorbable glass fiber: Enabling high load bearing bioplastic materials for industrial & medical applications - Arctic Biomaterials
- Circular approach: PHA from sewage sludge & organic waste - Brabantse Delta Water Board
- Opportunities of PEF in the bioplastics market – Synvina
- High performance (Bio)Plastics and their Applications - DSM Engineering Plastics
- Prospect of Bioplastics Industry in the Circular Economy - Lux Research