Global 3D Cell Culture Market by Technology, Application and End-user - Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "3D Cell Culture Market Size - Segmented by Technology, Application (Research, Drug Discovery, Tissue Engineering, Clinical Applications, Stem Cell Biology, Other Applications), and End User - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global 3D cell culture market was valued at USD 682.8 million in 2017, and is expected to register a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Rising Need for Organ Transplantation
During the last decade, the demand for organ transplantation has increased worldwide, due to increased incidences of organ failure, rise in success and improvement in post-transplant outcome.
Increasing healthcare costs, aging population, and rising prevalence of chronic disease are expected to continue to shape the life science industry. Therefore, the majority of life science companies are investing on the R&D sector.
Additionally, the development of automated large-scale cell culture systems, use of 3D cell culture models as an alternative tool in vivo testing, and increasing focus on regenerative medicine also act as drivers of the global 3D cell culture market.
- Budget Restriction for Small- and Medium-size Laboratories
- North America to Dominate the 3D Cell Culture Market
- Huge R&D Investment by Life Science Companies
- Development of Automated Large-Scale Cell Culture Systems
- Rise in R&D Investments
- Rising Need for Organ Transplantation
- Use of 3D Cell Culture Models as an Alternative Tool for Invivo Testing
- Increasing Focus on Regenerative Medicine
- Lack of Experienced and Skilled Professionals
- Budget Restriction for Small- and Medium-Sized Laboratories
- Lack of Consistency in 3D Cell Culture Products
- Stringent Process Controls for Advanced Handling Capabilities
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. 3D Cell Culture Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Market Segmentation
8. 3D Cell Culture Market Competitive Landscape
9. 3D Cell Culture Market Company Profiles
10. Outlook of the Global 3D Cell Culture Market
- 3D Biomatrix
- Reinnervate Ltd.
- 3D Biotek LLC
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Global Cell Solutions Inc.
- Nanofiber Solutions Incorporation
- Insphero AG
- Lonza Group
- Nano 3D Biosciences
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtr934/global_3d_cell?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190129005472/en/