Global Veterinary CT Scanner Market Outlook Report, 2018-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Veterinary CT Scanner Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Veterinary CT Scanner Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing emphasis on IT-compatible healthcare with portable CT scanners, rising focus on the development of PET/MRI hybrid imaging systems and technological advancements in the field of CT scanners.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Veterinary CT Scanner Market, By Animal Type
4.1 Equine and Livestock
4.2 Small Companion Animals
4.3 Large Animals
4.4 Other Animal Types
5 Veterinary CT Scanner Market, By Device Architecture
5.1 O-arm CT Scanners
5.2 C-arm CT Scanners
5.3 Other Device Architectures
5 Veterinary CT Scanner Market, By Type
5.1 Portable CT Scanners
5.2 Stationary Multi-Slice CT Scanners
6 Veterinary CT Scanner Market, By End-user
6.1 Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics
6.2 University Teaching Hospitals & Academic Institutes
6.3 Other End-users
7 Veterinary CT Scanner Market, By Application
7.2 Orthopedics and Traumatology
7.9 Other Applications
7 Veterinary CT Scanner Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
9.1 Canon Inc.
9.2 GE Healthcare
9.3 Epica Medical Innovations
9.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
9.5 Hitachi Ltd.
9.6 QR S.R.L.
9.7 Siemens AG
9.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
9.9 Animage LLC
9.10 Gin ApS
9.11 Esaote SpA
9.12 Isabelle Vets
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtjrwq/global_veterinary?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190130005425/en/