The 2018 Global Microbial Fermentation Technology Market: Analysis & Forecast, 2017-2023 - Increasing Demand from Developing Countries - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Microbial Fermentation Technology Market: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the microbial fermentation technology market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2017 along with a forecast from 2018 to 2023 based revenue (USD Million).
The study includes drivers and restraints for the microbial fermentation technology market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the microbial fermentation technology market on a global level.
- Driven by Wide Use Due to Natural Structure, Low Cost and Better Output
- Growing Awareness About Products and New Launches
- Stringent Regulations on the Advertisement of Alcoholic Beverages
- High Treatment Costs
- Increasing Demand from Developing Countries
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Competitive Landscape
5. Product Type Segment Analysis
6. End-user Segment Analysis
7. Regional Segment Analysis
8. Company Profiles
- Danone Ltd.
- United Breweries Ltd.
- TerraVia Holdings Inc.
- F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v3n9q4/the_2018_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190130005359/en/