Dental Whale Hires 23-Year Dental Industry Veteran as President of Services
SUNRISE, Fla., Feb. 4, 2019
SUNRISE, Fla., Feb. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, recently announced Joe Cavaretta joined the leadership team as President of Dental Whale Services. This announcement comes on the heels of a record-breaking year for the firm, signing an unprecedented number of service-related contracts with more than 1,000 private dental practices throughout North America in 2018.
Joe Cavaretta joins the Dental Whale Executive Team with 23 years of industry experience, the last 17 years working for Henry Schein in several different leadership positions.
In 2006, Cavaretta became the first Director of Sales for Henry Schein in the dental division, utilizing his strong fiscal management, problem solving and leadership skills in the role. He continued to move up the ranks within the company before becoming Area Vice President for the company's Western Area, where he was responsible for more than $1 billion in sales, while managing 1,000 Team Schein members. After a successful career as Western Area Vice President, Cavaretta moved to the Eastern Area to create a similar culture to the one he cultivated in his previous position.
Cavaretta has been affiliated with the New York State Federation of Professional Health Educators and Eta Sigma Gamma, National Professional Health Science Honorary. He also sat on the Oral Health of America Board from 2007 to 2009, and currently sits on the advisory board for the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.
"We are looking forward to a long, successful partnership with Joe as Dental Whale's new head of services, and we know he will be an asset to our rapidly-growing brand," said Dr. Scott Leune, co-founder of Dental Whale. "We are confident he will significantly strengthen our support services firm, providing additional high-level, best-in-class oversight, strategy and guidance to all our dental practice partners, as they work to optimize their existing practice or expand their footprint."
Dental Whale offers private dentists a range of services and support, which includes helping start up and acquire practices, grow profitability and create exit strategies, monitor network security, purchase dental and office supplies at reduced rates, and more through its subsidiaries that include:
- Breakaway Practice Consulting – Provides dentists with the design, construction, renovation and remodeling services they need to launch state-of-the-art startup practices while achieving cost efficiencies across the board
- Breakaway Practice Seminars – Specializes in dental success and practice management seminars, services and consulting programs to help dental practices grow and increase their level of profitability while maintaining a high level of patient care
- Conversion Whale – The nation's leading Google AdWords marketing company for dental practices that creates simple yet profitable lead generation strategies, including direct mail services
- Dental Fix Rx – Mobile dental equipment repair service delivering immediate, on-demand equipment maintenance, hand-piece repairs and cost-effective consumable products. Through the brand's Unlimited Service Plan, dental practices receive regular preventive maintenance checks and repair services by the same technician for one low monthly flat rate
- Dental Whale Dental Entrepreneurs –Offering mergers and acquisitions consulting to independent dentists
- Dental Whale Savings Network – A nationwide organization that provides dentists with inventory cost controls by leveraging the buying power of hundreds of dental practices
- Front Desk DDS – A dental-specific scheduling service used by dentist offices nationwide to book appointments, verify insurance benefits, process payments, manage unpaid claims and provide billing and collection services
- UnlimiTECH Dental IT – A comprehensive IT management services firm that monitors dental practice systems around the clock and takes action upon notification of any issues
Private dentists join Dental Whale when they want to begin developing innovative start-up practices or grow their businesses by acquiring and operating multiple practices. They also join to increase their bottom line by running their practices with greater efficiencies through proven methods. Dentists utilize Dental Whale's expert consulting and customizable outsourcing options, which help take professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
About Dental Whale
With offices in Atlanta, San Antonio and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2018, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dental-whale-hires-23-year-dental-industry-veteran-as-president-of-services-300789009.html
SOURCE Dental Whale