Global Multiple Sclerosis Dynamic Market 2018-2026: Gilenya Sales will be Affected by Erosion of Generics and Launch in the Market of the Second Generation of S1P Receptor Modulators
DUBLIN, Feb. 4, 2019
DUBLIN, Feb. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Multiple Sclerosis: Dynamic Market Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a rapidly evolving field in which new developments are constantly influencing the market landscape.
The Dynamic Market Forecast is designed to help clients stay abreast of the latest news in the MS space, including regulatory, commercial, and clinical events as well as understand how all of these events will impact the projected market forecast.
The Key Events covered in this MS Dynamic Market Forecast include
- Patent expiration of Gilenya in 2019 and Aubagio in 2023 will affect sales in the 7MM
- Market launch of the second generation S1P receptor modulators, with same MOA as Gilenya will increase competition.
- Two additional anti-CD20 mAbs, similar to marketed Roche's Ocrevus are expected to launch
- Positive Phase IIb Trial Results of evobrutinib and its novel MOA could offer a new treatment option for MS patients.
Components of the slide deck include
- Timeline of market-impacting events
- Key clinical trial landscape updates
- Detailed analysis of the most impactful events, including new primary research to gain Key Opinion Leader perspective
- Overview of updates to the forecast model based on anticipated future impact of events
- Forward-looking events calendar listing expected key updates to the MS competitive space through October 2018-October 2019
Other events included in the analysis include
- Regulatory filings
- Approval decisions
- Pricing changes
- Patent litigation
- Clinical trial data announcements
- Clinical trial failures
- Clinical trial timeline updates.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MS market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global MS market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Dynamic Market Forecast Overview
1.1 Related Reports
1.2 Upcoming Related Reports
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Updates to MS Market Dynamics
2.2 Key Events in Update 10-14
2.3 Key Clinical Trial Landscape Updates 15-16
2.4 Updates to Pipeline Competitive Assessment
2.4 Market Insight on Key Events
3. Event 1: Gilenya sales will be affected by erosion of generics and launch in the market of the second generation of S1P receptor modulators
3.1 Key Updates on S1P Receptor Modulators
3.2 Novartis, Gilenya
3.3 Novartis, Siponimod 22-23
3.4 Celgene, Pzanimod
3.5 Actelion, Ponesimod
3.6 Competitive Landscape of S1P Receptor Modulators in MS
3.7 What Do Physicians Think?
4. Event 2: Two additional anti-CD20 mAbs will compete against blockbuster Ocrevus
4.1 Key Updates on Anti-CD20 mAbs
4.2 Roche/Genentech, Ocrevus
4.3 Novartis, Ofatumumab 32-33
4.4 What Do Physicians Think?
4.5 TG Therapeutics, Ublituximab
4.6 Competitive Landscape of Anti-CD20 mAbs in MS
4.7 What Do Physicians Think?
4.9 Sources 39-40
5. Additional Events
5.1 Merck, Evobrutinib
5.2 What Do Physicians Think?
6. Events Calendar
6.1 Key Events Expected to Occur in 2019
- AB Science
- TG Therapeutics
- Merck Serono
- Merck KGaA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma's
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxvnrq/global_multiple?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-multiple-sclerosis-dynamic-market-2018-2026-gilenya-sales-will-be-affected-by-erosion-of-generics-and-launch-in-the-market-of-the-second-generation-of-s1p-receptor-modulators-300789109.html
SOURCE Research and Markets