Sansoro Health's 4x4 Health Podcast Convenes Experts to Discuss Health IT Predictions for 2019
Sansoro Health, Inc., a pioneer in health care data integration, today announced it is bringing the 4x4 Health Podcast to HIMSS19 with new guests and episodes focused on what 2019 holds for the health IT industry. The special edition podcast will include a series of episodes exploring the future of interoperability, AI, telehealth, patient engagement, and other top-of-mind issues that are sure to be of interest leading into and during the annual HIMSS Conference, this year in Orlando, Florida.
The series will feature host Dave Levin, M.D., Sansoro Health CMO, interviewing guests with four key questions about health IT for 2019:
- Promises Fulfilled. What previously promising technology will begin to truly fulfill its potential in 2019?
- Reality Strikes. What technology that has been riding high on the hype cycle will be viewed more realistically in 2019?
- Megatrends. What major trends in health IT will accelerate in 2019?
- Sleepers. What “under the radar” issue or health IT area will come to the forefront in 2019?
The series kicks off with the return of one of 4x4 Health’s most popular guests, David Butler, M.D., in which the “Two Daves” discuss their own predictions for 2019. This will be followed by a series of episodes featuring well-known innovators, regulators, media members, and industry analysts to provide deeper input on the year ahead. Scheduled guests include:
- Edward Marx , chief information officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Don Rucker, M.D. , national coordinator for health information technology, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Nick Van Terheyden, M.D. , founder and CEO, Incremental Healthcare
- Aneesh Chopra , president, CareJourney
- Matthew Holt , founder and publisher, The Healthcare Blog; co-founder and co-chairman, Health 2.0
HIMSS19 participants are encouraged to visit the Sansoro booth (#5649) to weigh in with their own predictions and meet with Dr. Levin.
Launched in 2018, the 4x4 Health Podcast brings forward conversations that seek to open the door for continuous innovation and challenge the industry status quo. Guests to date have included Maulin Shah, M.D., chief informatics engineer, Providence-St Joseph; Geeta Nayyar, M.D., MBA, chief healthcare and innovation officer, Femwell Group Health; and Justin Adams, co-founder and CEO of Digitize.AI. Subscribe to 4x4 Health on iTunes, RSS, or on sansorohealth.com.
About Sansoro Health
Sansoro Health provides powerful, one-stop integration solutions for enterprise health technology leaders so they can rapidly deploy and scale innovative solutions. Health IT innovators leverage Emissary®, Sansoro Health’s award-winning software platform, to install swiftly, deliver robust functionality, and slash integration resources. Sansoro Health believes deeply in the power of innovation and collaboration to usher in the next generation of health care. To learn how Emissary creates integration at the speed of innovation, visit sansorohealth.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190205005178/en/