Direct-Acting Antiviral Medicines Market Product Overview, Development Prospect and Future Scenario 2019-2028
Direct-acting antiviral (DAA) medicines plays an important role in treatment of hepatitis C virus infection. It targets the hepatitis C virus in different ways to prevent it from self-multiplication. Direct-acting antivirals provides cure in shorter time with high cure rate and less side effects. There are four classes of direct-acting antivirals viz. NS3/4A Protease Inhibitors, Nucleoside and Nucleotide NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors, NS5A Inhibitors, and Non-Nucleoside NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors. These all combines in different ways to make up the different hepatitis C DAA treatments.
Introduction of new direct-acting antivirals in the market is a major factor driving growth of the global direct-acting antiviral medicines market. Also, increasing prevalence of hepatocellular carcinoma and liver cirrhosis is another major factor propelling growth of the target market.
However, possible side effects of direct-acting antivirals is a major factor hampering growth of the global direct-acting antiviral medicine market.
The global direct-acting antiviral medicines market has been segmented on the basis of drug class, sales channel, and region.
On the basis of drug class, the global direct-acting antiviral medicines market has been segmented into NS3/4A Protease Inhibitors, Nucleoside and Nucleotide NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors, NS5A Inhibitors, and Non-Nucleoside NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors.
On the basis of sales channel, the global direct-acting antiviral medicines market has been segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and others (E-pharmacies, E-commerce, and drug stores).
Regional segmentation includes North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. North America contributes major market share followed by Europe and expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period owing to presence of leading market players as well as high awareness about direct-acting antivirals among healthcare professionals in the region. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast period.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://marketresearch.biz/report/direct-acting-antiviral-medicines-market/request-sample/
Some prominent players in the global direct-acting antiviral medicines market includes AbbVie, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Co., Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Janssen Therapeutics, and Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Main Aim Of The Report:
1) To deliver an extensive study of this industry exhibition together with an estimation of the various sections and sub-segments.
2) To cover insights by factors impacting the industry improvement.
3) To present past and future earnings of their market section and sub-segments with respect to major geographies and states – worldwide.
4) A regional-level examination of this market linked to the current market size and future prospects.
5) To present a study of the market by particular departmental research methodologies, product type, and also industry sub-segments.
6) To establish strategical profiling of players on the present market, thoroughly assessing their significant abilities, and outline on a competitive scenario to the market.
7) Track and study the competitive advancement of global markets such as joint ventures, strategic association, collaboration and acquisitions, new product development, and research.
8) To examine – based on various different features – price study, supply chain study, porter five forces analysis, and PESTEL analysis, SWOT study etc.
Furthermore, the study evaluates major market points like growth revenue, capacity usage ratio, overall industry profit, price, volumes, overall margin, cost, demand, supply, export-import, consumption, extension rate and market share and thus forth.