In Vitro Fertilization Market Analysis By Key Vendors, Segmentation, Region-wise Analysis Forecast To 2028
In vitro or in glass fertilization is a process of fertilization in which egg (ova) from a woman’s ovary is removed and fertilized by combining it with sperm in a laboratory. Then the fertilized egg (zygote) is transferred to the same or another woman’s uterus after undergoing embryo culture for a week with an intention of establishing successful pregnancy.
IVF is one of various assisted reproductive techniques (ART) used to treat infertile couples who cannot conceive even after one year of sexual intercourse without the use of birth control. Some of the reasons for infertility are hormonal imbalance, endometriosis or damaged or blocked fallopian tubes in females. and low sperm count or poor-quality sperm in males. IVF will not work for a woman who is not capable of ovulating or a man who is not able to produce at least a few healthy sperm. However, IVF should be considered as last option. If there are other possible treatments for these conditions, such as surgery for blocked tubes or endometriosis, it may be tried before starting in vitro fertilization process.
To get more insights, visit: https://marketresearch.biz/report/in-vitro-fertilization/
Rising rate of infertility, rising health care expenditure, growing awareness about infertility, and easy accessibility of IVF treatments, and technological advancements such has capsule IVF and embryoscope, insurance coverage for IVF are major factors driving growth of the global in vitro fertilization market. In addition, lifestyle changes, stressful and late-night working hours, improper food habits, rise in alcohol consumption, and late family planning are projected to propel growth of the global in vitro fertilization market. However, risk of failure associated with IVF cycles, emotional and physical stress due to disappointment, and financial burden are factors likely to restrain the global in vitro fertilization market.
Restrictions on availability of IVF, stringent regulations or high cost for in vitro fertilization treatment has given rise to fertility tourism. Medical tourism is providing an excellent opportunity for the growth of this market in many developing countries. In addition, rising awareness has led to increase in egg donation.
Europe accounts for largest market share of global in-vitro fertilization market owing to rising adoption in vitro babies among population. Asia Pacific market is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to high maternal age, abolishment of China’s one child policy, rising fertility tourism in India and Thailand, growing surrogacy and high prevalence of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) in countries in Asia Pacific.
Key players include CooperSurgical Inc., Vitrolife AB, Cook Medical Inc., Irvine Scientific, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ESCO Micro Pte. Ltd., Genea Limited, The Baker Company, IVFtech ApS, and EMD Serono Inc.
Get Free Sample Copy Of This Research @ https://marketresearch.biz/report/in-vitro-fertilization/request-sample/
Global Market 2019 Key Insights:
– Research and analyze the market standing and future forecast associated with production, price structure, consumption, and market historical knowledge.
– Report understands the structure of trade by distinctive its varied segments and subsegments.
– Market split the breakdown knowledge by company, products, end-user, and prime countries, market history knowledge from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2028.
– Analysis of market regarding individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the overall market.
– Global market 2019 report analyzes competitive expansions like agreements, new product launches, and market acquisition.
– Research report target the key international players to characterize sales volume, revenue, growth potential, drivers, SWOT analysis, and development plans in coming years.