Pharmacogenomics Industry Market 2019-2025: Comprehensive Study Explores Huge Growth in Future
Rising demand for various techniques to pinpointing diagnoses down to the subtype of chronic conditions will drive the pharmacogenomics market. Increasing prevalence of several infectious and non-infectious diseases is also one of the major factors boosting the demand for regulated next-generation sequencing-based clinical trial assays and companion diagnostics.
Lack of awareness and lack of consistency in pharmacogenomics products will restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
Inquire or Order a sample copy of Global Pharmacogenomics Market Report 2019 @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/808361
Some of the key players operating in this market include Affymetrix, Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bayer AG, Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Myriad Genetics, Inc., and Pathway Genomics Corporation.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Global, Regional, Country, Technology, and THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONMarket Size and Forecast from 2014-2025
- Detailed market dynamics, industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, Value Chain, Supply Chain, and SWOT Analysis to better understand the market and build strategies
- Identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, Technology & Therapeutic application, and competitive landscape with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into microarray, sequencing, polymerase chain reaction, and others. Sequencing dominates the market, especially with the advent of next generation sequencing attributed by high throughput screening, high accuracy and speed.
On the basis of therapeutic application, the market is segmented into oncology, cardiology, psychiatry, infectious diseases, pain management, neurological disorders and others. Among these, oncology segment dominates the therapeutic market followed by psychiatry and infectious diseases.
- Pharmacogenomics providers
- Traders, Importer and Exporter
- Raw material suppliers and distributors
- Research and consulting firms
- Government and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective like analyst report of investment banks. The secondary research forms the base of our study where we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources such as white papers government and regulatory published materials, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs) which typically include:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer,
- Technology Supplier,
- Government Body & Associations, and
- Research Institute
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factor, investment, market dynamics including technical scenario, consumer behavior, and end use industry trends and dynamics , capacity production, spending were taken into consideration.
We have assigned weights to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the expected market growth rate.
Note: We also can offer a customized report to fulfill the special requirements of our clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US: +1 (415) 830-3727 | UK: +44 020 8144-71-27
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13281002/