North America’s Medical Carts Market will reach at a CAGR of 11.2% through 2027
The need for streamlining workflow has necessitated the integration of information technology (IT) solutions in healthcare settings. Medical carts manufactured by companies are presently serving the essential purpose of aiding nursing operations in medical facilities. The robust healthcare infrastructure in the US will demand the adoption of advanced medical carts that not only dispense medical instruments & supplies, but also have integrated IT systems. In the years to come, the demand for medical carts in North America will witness steadfast inclination towards IT-integrated medical carts.
According to Future Market Insights –
“North America’s medical carts market is expected to reach US$ 600 Mn value by 2017-end, and will expand at 11.2% CAGR through 2027 to bring in US$ 1,720.8 Mn in revenues.”
Rising focus on point-of-care diagnosis & treatment has led to an increase in the use of mobile computer medical carts. Computer medical carts are used to record and update a patient’s electronic health records (EHR). Increased adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR) is also observed to be an instrumental factor for growth of North America’s medical carts market. The report, titled “Medical Carts Market – North America Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2017-2027,” also projects that manufacturers of medical carts are extending the product line by introducing medical carts with added features. Omnicell, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., The Harloff Company, Capsa Solutions LLC, Medline Industries, Inc., Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc., AFC Industries, Waterloo Healthcare, TouchPoint Medical, and Ergotron, Inc. are recognised as leading manufacturers of medical carts in North America.
A sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-na-3608
Constructive Prospects for Future of North America’s Medical Carts Market
A lucrative opportunity for such prominent medical device manufacturers towards consolidating their presence in the medical carts market in North America is changing their product line in accordance with shift in technology. Mechanical medical carts are being gradually replaced by new and enhanced technologies such as powered medical devices with battery systems, locking drawers (with negative tilt to facilitate efficient stocking of medication), and automated medicine dispensing systems.
In addition to this, increased focus on acquisitions and collaboration among companies have helped them expand their clinical carts product portfolio and cater to the demand for efficient healthcare systems. This has boosted the need for more effective and advanced medical equipment, devices and procedures. Emerging players must keep in mind that acquisitions over the years have resulted in strengthening the positions of current market leaders.
Get full Report Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3608
Key Highlights of the Report follow,
- In 2017 and beyond, computer medical carts will remain in great demand, procuring close to 40% of the market’s overall revenues towards the end of 2027
- North America’s medical carts market is poised to witness dominance of metal as base material, revenues from which will reflect a CAGR of 12.1%
- Non-powered medical carts will also be top-sellers in the market, while revenues from sales of powered medical carts are anticipated to showcase 12.6% CAGR
- Hospitals will be the largest end-users of medical carts in North America
Queries regarding these research findings can be addressed to Future Market Insights’ analysts at email@example.com
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-na-3608
North America Medical Carts Market Reports – Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Introduction
- North America Medical Carts Market Analysis Scenario
- Market Dynamics
- North America Medical Carts Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Product
- North America Medical Carts Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Material
- North America Medical Carts Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Energy Source
- North America Medical Carts Market Analysis and Forecasts, By End User
- U.S Medical Carts Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product
- U.S Medical Carts Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Material
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-na-3608
About Us – Future Market Insights is the premier provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India.
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way,
New York 10989,