Bronchoscopes Market Sales in 2019 Projected to Exceed US$ 441 Mn Revenue
The global demand for bronchoscopes is projected to grow at a moderate annual rate till 2019, showcasing a 1.5x surge during 2018-2028. With a year-on-year growth rate of 4.3 percent in 2o19, the global bronchoscopes market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 441.4 Mn during the same period, as indicated in a recent report by Future Market Insights (FMI) on global bronchoscopes market. Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases including multiple respiratory and airway diseases, growing number of endoscopic surgeries, and early detection and diagnoses of critical conditions such as bronchopulmonary hemorrhage and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) are some key factors projected to further impact the sales of bronchoscopes in the coming years.
“Apart from the factors mentioned, technological advancements in the bronchoscopes landscape—witnessing a transformation shift from conventional invasive procedures to minimally invasive and advanced devices—is a critical factor determining the global demand for bronchoscopes, further amplifying its potential applications. White-light bronchoscopy, Navigational bronchoscopy, and Autofluorescence (blue-light) bronchoscopy among others are some notable advancements and development, driving the global demand for bronchoscopes. Moreover, thin bronchoscopes with minimally invasive features are also gaining prominence. Manufacturers of bronchoscopes have built upon original bronchoscopes by making advancements, in terms of applicability and product versatility”, explains a senior analyst of the company.
Request Report Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7965
Top Four Manufacturers Contribute the Largest Global Revenue
Considering the growing rate of technological advancements key manufacturers of broncoscopes, are making significant investments in the research and development initiatives to further increase the product efficiency. The global broncoscopes market showcases a highly competitive landscape characterized by relatively high barriers to entry, differentiated and well established products, and notable high profit margins. Tier-1 manufacturers of bronchoscopes, including Olympus Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, and HOYA Corporation, collectively hold a market share of approximately 62.5 percent—with Olympus Corporation contributing the largest revenue slice. Tier-2 players such as KARL STORZ GmbH & Co KG, Ambu A/S, and Richard Wolf GmbH and tier-3 players including Rochling Group and Shanghai AoHua Photoelectricity Endoscope Co., Ltd, collectively contribute approximately 37.5 percent revenue share to the global bronchoscopes market. Key forward market strategies include:
- With continued improvements in the global healthcare setting, key players seek acquisition opportunities as a key growth strategy. Olympus Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, and HOYA Corporation are likely to focus on mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations strategies, in the coming years. HOYA Corporation, for instance, acquired C2 Therapeutics, to expand its interventional endoscopy offerings in the U.S. and also provide aftersales and repair services.
- Besides strategic tie-ups, new product launches will continue to be the key differentiation strategy, helping manufacturers to further solidify their market position. For instance, Olympus Corporation launched Truresolution objectives for multiphoton laser scanning microscopes. Teleflex Incorporated launched LMA® Gastro Airway, facilitating airway control during endoscopic procedures.
- Leading manufacturers of bronchoscopes are also focusing on geographical expansions, specifically in emerging nations, by acquiring local players in the endoscopy market.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-7965
Key Insights Drawn from Segmentation Analysis of the Bronchoscopes Market
- On the basis of product type, video bronchoscopes are estimated to witness maximum traction. Holding an unrivaled market share of approximately 86.6 percent, video bronchoscopes sales is projected to generate nearly US$ 381.7 Mn in 2019. Utilizing the charge-coupled device (CCD) technology, video bronchoscopes can reach the
- In terms of modality, flexible fiber bronchoscopes are indicated to hold a market share of nearly 93.7 percent. Single use flexible bronchoscopes will gain maximum traction, as per the report. Stringency in regulations coupled with elimination of cross-contamination risk are some key dynamics driving the demand for single use flexible bronchoscopes.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to remain a high-revenue churning pocket, in the global bronchoscopes market. Improved access to healthcare services and rise in demand for quality healthcare, in addition to parallel need for improved user friendly products is expected to drive the sales of bronchoscopes in APAC. Moreover, focused regional expansion strategies implemented by key manufacturers of bronchoscopes, would bring further opportunities.
Critical Market Restrainers Identified
- Risks of cross-contamination and post bronchoscopy infection in the form of bleeding, troubled breathing, and low blood oxygen level. FMI study indicates high infection rate at ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), compared to clinics and hospitals.
- Growing demand for non-invasive procedures including liquid biopsy and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
- Stringency in regulations demanding a pre-market approval (PMA).
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7965
For exclusive additional insights on opportunities in emerging markets of APAC, most preferred bronchoscopes variant, or detailed competition analysis, request a full report on global bronchoscopes market. Write to us at email@example.com to connect with the analyst.
About the Report
The company conducted a research study on bronchoscopes market for the forecast period 2018 to 2022 to offer a comprehensive evaluation of the business opportunities prevailing in the bronchoscopes market. It also includes insights on the bronchoscopes trend, disease incidences, and awareness level for market competition. The report elaborates the macroeconomic factors influencing the dynamics of the bronchoscopes market while a detailed competitive benchmarking helps in analysis of the market’s futuristic potential.
The report offers a comprehensive taxonomy of the bronchoscopes market based on product type, modality, end users and region. The product type segment of the bronchoscopes market includes video and non-video bronchoscopes. The modality segment of the bronchoscopes market includes rigid, flexible and mobile. The end users include hospitals, and outpatient centers.
The bronchoscopes market has been analyzed across regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
Some of the additional questions addressed in this report on bronchoscopes market-
- What is the revenue potential of the bronchoscopes market across regions of North America and Europe?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their portfolios in bronchoscopes market?
- What are major challenges influencing the growth of bronchoscopes market?
- How intervention from regulatory authority is shaping the bronchoscopes market growth?
About Us – Future Market Insights is the premier provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India.
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way,
New York 10989,