Anorectal Manometry Systems Market Value Share, Supply Demand, share and Value Chain 2018-2028
Anorectal manometry systems are adopted for evaluation of patients suffering from fecal incontinence, constipation or any other disorders related to lower gastrointestinal tract, which may involve anorectal sphincter. An anorectal manometry system measures the capability of the anal sphincter muscles to apply pressure in the rectum and also measures neural reflexes of anal sphincter that are desirable for common bowel movements. The anorectal manometry systems are considered as diagnostic instruments, not a type of intervention or treatment. Anorectal manometry systems exploit a balloon catheter in order to analyze nerve bundles and muscle contraction of the rectum. A small-sized catheter is attached to the computer to display and record the pressure applied by the rectum sphincter. Anorectal manometry tests are also used in pediatric patients to diagnose anal malformations or malfunctions such as incontinence and constipation. Anorectal manometry systems are mainly used in diagnosing Hirschsprung disease, in which the colon (large intestine) is affected causing difficulty in passing stool. An enema is given prior to the anorectal manometry test, which usually takes 20–30 minutes. However, there is a certain level of risk associated with the use of anorectal manometry systems, which include allergies with latex, and moderate pain coupled with complexity concerns in handling the equipment. During the anorectal manometry procedure, a small balloon catheter is inserted into the rectum to analyze internal pressure and to access normal reflex pathways. The pressure of the anal sphincter is analyzed during each of these procedural cycles.
Anorectal Manometry Procedural Information
Rectum and anal areas are covered with specialized muscles that regulate appropriate bowel movement, and anorectal manometry systems measure the efficiency of anal sphincter muscles relaxation and contraction during the passing of stool. Anorectal manometry systems offer valuable insights in treating a patient suffering from constipation and fecal incontinence. Furthermore, weak rectum sphincter muscles with the low sensation of muscles is the prime reason for fecal incontinence. This can be overcome by using biofeedback techniques such as anorectal manometry systems and specific pelvic exercises to strengthen muscles and enhanced sensation.
A Sample of This Report Is Available Upon Request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6588
Anorectal Manometry Systems Market Assessment by Distribution Channel
Factors Gardening the Growth of the Anorectal Manometry Systems Market
The growth of the global anorectal manometry systems market is primarily driven by increasing prevalence and incidence rates of fecal incontinence and constipation. Fecal incontinence is caused by various factors such as weak anal sphincter muscles and weak muscle sensation, whereas constipation is a result of slow movement in colon and also due to malfunctions that can cause functional obstruction in muscles. As exemplified by the estimates of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), the prevalence of fecal continence (FI) in non-institutionalized adults is approximately 8.3% in the U.S. alone. Prevalence of FI is similar in men (7.7%) and women (8.9%). In addition, factors such as increasing elderly population on the global level, rising government initiatives, and rising patient pool population are also fueling the growth of the anorectal manometry market. However, high cost of the instrument, lack of skilled professionals, complexity of the instrument, and complex regulatory frameworks are the major obstacles for the growth of the anorectal manometry systems market.
Anorectal Manometry Systems in Hospitals
In terms of value, the hospitals end-use segment holds the largest share in the global anorectal manometry systems market as the number of patients admitted in critical care units is increasing, and these patients are more susceptible towards fecal incontinence. The diagnostic centers end-use segment holds the second large market share followed by specialty clinics.
Regional Market Outlook
The anorectal manometry systems market in North America is projected to have large share over the forecast period followed by Western Europe owing to the increasing elderly population and favorable reimbursement policies. In addition, healthcare infrastructure in these regions is highly advanced in terms of technology and treatment procedure, which in turn is expected to propel the growth of the anorectal manometry systems market. The Asia-Pacific anorectal manometry systems market is projected to offer lucrative opportunities for the manufacturers to expand in Asian countries. The anorectal manometry systems market in China is projected to grow with a high CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of fecal incontinence, improving healthcare infrastructure, and implementation of healthcare reforms, whereas the market in Japan is mature owing to the dominance of domestic manufacturers. The anorectal manometry systems market in Latin America and the Middle East & Africa is expected to show sluggish growth over the forecast period owing to lack of skilled personnel, inadequate healthcare facility, and low disposable incomes.
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global anorectal manometry systems market are Medtronic plc, Given Imaging Ltd., MD Solutions, MEDSPIRA, Albyn Medical Ltd., The Prometheus Group, LABORIE, Diversatek, Inc., Synectics Medical Limited, Medical Measurement Systems, Arndorfer Medical Specialties, Dentsleeve, Latitude, Mui Scientific, Sandhill Scientific, Sierra Scientific, and Arndorfer Medical Specialties. The anorectal manometry systems market is equipped with both domestic as well as international players.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Market by Product Type, Modality Type, and End User
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan & China, Japan, China, and Middle East & Africa by product type, modality type, and end user segments, and country
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Market Size & Forecast 2018 – 2028
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Request Complete TOC of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-6588
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
By Product Type:
- Anorectal Manometry Systems
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Software
- System Sheath & Catheters
By Modality Type:
- Stand-Alone Systems
- Portable Systems
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan & China
- Middle East & Africa
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-6588
- The market sizing of anorectal manometry systems will be done by the adoption data triangulation approach.
- The demand-side approach is followed to assess the actual market size of anorectal manometry system. For this, secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, equipment installed base in end-use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies.
- Each piece of information is eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which helps build a strong base for the primary research information.
- Primary research participants include demand-side users such as key opinion leaders, physicians, surgeons, and supply-side providers of medical devices who provide valuable insights on trends, key treatment patterns, adoption rate, and purchasing pattern, technological development of medical devices, patient education, effectiveness of manufacturers and important strategies, pricing and competitive dynamics.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of basic factors driving demand, economic factors/cycles and growth rates and strategies utilized by key players in the market is analyzed in detail while forecasting, in order to project Year-on-Year growth rates. These Y-o-Y growth projections are checked and aligned as per industry/product lifecycle and further utilized to develop market numbers at a holistic level.
Get full Report Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6588
About Us – Future Market Insights is the premier provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India.
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way,
New York 10989,