Visiongain Report: The Global Pharma Contract Sales Market will be Driven by Cost Saving and the Need for More Flexibility
LONDON, April 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Contract Detailing, Contract Non-Personal Promotion, Medical Education Services, Sample Management Services, Teledetailing Services, Edetailing Services, Cardiovascular Disease, Metabolic Disorders, Oncology
The global pharma contract sales market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2018, the contract detailing segment held 76% of the global pharma contract sales market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 253-page report you will receive 104 tables and 67 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 253-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global pharma contract sales market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-pharma-contract-sales-market-2019-2029/
• Global Pharma Contract Sales Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for pharma contract sales market, our investigation shows forecasts to 2029 for the following submarket by leading services:
• Contract detailing (personal promotion/field sales)
• Contract non-personal promotion, with further sub-forecasting for teledetailing, eDetailing and others
• Medical education services
• Sample management services
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for pharma contract sales market by therapeutic segments:
• Cardiovascular disease
• Metabolic disorders
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for these regional and national markets:
• EU5: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain
• BRIC: China, India, Brazil and Russia
The US, Japan, EU5 and BRIC markets are further segmented by therapeutic segments and leading services
• Our study discusses the SWOT and STEP factors of the global pharma contract sales market
• Our study also discusses factors that will drive and restrain the global pharma contract sales market
• Our study discusses issues affecting the pharma contract sales industry and market:
• Outsourced and in-house sales reps – trends and emerging sales models, including multiple channels (multichannel marketing to medical professionals)
• Services CSOs offer and benefits to drug companies outsourcing medical sales
• Maturing brands and product launches, including flexibility in field sales teams
• Legislation and new market access requirements for pharma sales representatives
• Changes to online marketing and potential for IT technologies Risk-sharing agreements
• Key account management (KAM) and medical science liaison (MSL)
• This report discusses the leading companies in pharma contract sales:
• OnCall, LLC
• Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG)
• Syneos Health (INC Research and inVentiv Health
• UDG Healthcare
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global pharma contract sales market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Pharma Contract Sales Market 2019-2029: Contract Detailing, Contract Non-Personal Promotion, Medical Education Services, Sample Management Services, Teledetailing Services, Edetailing Services, Cardiovascular Disease, Metabolic Disorders, Oncology.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-pharma-contract-sales-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Andrx Pharmaceutials, Inc.
Arbor Pharms Ireland
Argon Global Healthcare Network
Ashfield Healthcare Communications
BASF Schweiz AG
Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing (BSM)
Blue Earth Diagnostics, Ltd
Brusilow Enterprises LLC
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
Encore Health Resources
Grey Healthcare Group
Health Kare Pharma International
inVentiv Health Public Relations Group
inVentiv Health Selling Solutions
inVentiv Medical Communications
inVentiv Recruitment Solutions
inVentiv Therapeutics Institute
J. Knipper & Company Inc.
Medical Communications Group (MCG)
Merck & Co.
Novo Nordisk A/S
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG)
Publicis Selling Solutions
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Ramco Import Export
Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
Sinclair IS Pharma
Sofip (Société de Franchise pour l'Information Pharmaceutique)
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Medicines Company
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agence Nationale de sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé (ANSM)
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Brazilian Ministério da Saúde
Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
European Promotional Product Association (EPPA)
Gesamtverband der Werbeartikel Wirtschaft e.V. (GWW)
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesenis (IQWiG)
L'Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco (AIFA)
Medical Council of India (MCI)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
Organization of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org