Only two weeks left until the 2nd Injectable Drug Delivery Conference in London
SMi’s 2nd annual Injectable Drug Delivery Conference will take place at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, on the 15th – 16th May 2019.
Here is a snapshot of key topics and issues within Injectable Drug Delivery, especially discussing the future of injectable devices.
Innovative device solutions in response to specific market needs
- Introduction to Credence MedSystems: a developer of innovative injection devices
- Plans to continue to expand device platforms with customized injection systems
- Overview of the importance of supporting the growth of specific therapeutic applications
Mark Hassett, Vice President Business Development, Credence MedSystems
An approach to linking human factors findings through design control
- Track use related risks through design and development
- Track use related requirements through design and development
- Track design controls through design and development
Paula Labat-Rochecouste, Director, Human Factors Centre Ltd, IPSEN
Sprint: How to quickly answer key usability questions and create patient-centric devices
- Overview of the Design Sprint process
- Using Sprints to create patient-centric devices
- How to integrate Sprints with human factors and usability engineering activities
- Opportunities for the business and patients
Edward Sims, Senior Designer & Associate, Crux Product Design, Ltd
For more content and speaker interviews, check out the download centre online
Register your place today to network and benefit from industry experts from BIG PHARMA companies in JUST 2 WEEKS! Places can be reserved at http: www.injectable-drug-delivery.com/pharmipr7
Alternatively, you can download a complimentary brochure which includes the 2 -day event agenda.
With over 8 hours dedicated to networking, the conference provides an excellent platform to build strategic partnerships and secure future collaborations.
Proudly Sponsored by: Almac | Eveon & Crux | Product Design
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk