SMi reports: Registration is now open for the HPAPI USA conference, taking place in Boston on the 21st-22nd October 2019.
The HPAPI global market is growing at an ever-increasing rate of CAGR at 8.6% that is projected to reach USD $31.56 Billion by 2025, with a significant segment market of HPAPI being oncology ADC which is at a CARG of a staggering 20%. The continual elevation of HPAPI potencies along with toxicity will further drive the needs for more cutting-edge containment solutions and best practices guidelines to ensure workers safety.
With this in mind, SMi Group are pleased to present the inaugural HPAPI USA conference, taking place in Boston on the 21st-22nd October 2019.
The two-day event will explore how current technologies are streamlining the HPAPI industry with artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve risk assessment and validation, as well as the latest emerging therapies including bispecific antibodies, oncolytic viral complexes and hormones.
For those interested in attending, there is a $400 early bird discount on bookings expiring on May 31st, 2019. Places can be reserved at http://www.hpapi-usa.com
Key Highlights include:
• Oncology Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC), the ongoing developments and the containment challenges imposed
• How to correctly assess, plan and implement the most cost-effective containment
• Emerging HPAPI therapies, oncolytic viruses their potential and challenges
• Alternative HPAPI manufacturing technologies to reduce powder exposure and improving safety along with enabling continuous manufacturing
• The reality of oncology ADC and HPAPI: are most drugs using ‘highly-potent’ to improve brand image? Has 50 years of ADC R&D for oncology with no cure shows signs of no promise?
The agenda features presentations from key opinion leaders from all areas of pharmaceuticals and biologicals to share strategies on developing containment, formulation and manufacturing for maximum HPAPI success.
Chairs for 2019:
• Janet Gould, Senior Managing Toxicologist, SafeBridge Consultants USA
• Rakesh Dixit, Vice President of R&D Global Head, MedImmune; Vice President of R&D Translational Sciences – Biologics Safety Assessment, AstraZeneca
Featured speakers include:
• Charlyn Reihman, Principal Occupational Health Consultant, SafeBridge Consultants USA
• David Eherts, Vice President, Global EHS, Allergan
• Keith Jensen, Owner and Consultant, Keith Jensen Consulting, Formerly at Novartis-MIT Center for Continuous Manufacturing
• Tony Haight, Director of Process Chemistry, AbbVie
• Sara Martens, Senior Manager EHS Technical Operations, AbbVie
The event brochure with the full agenda and speaker line-up is available to download online at http://www.hpapi-usa.com/pr
HPAPI USA 2019 is proudly sponsored by Lonza and SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
SMi offer unique sponsorship, exhibition and branding packages, tailored to complement your company’s marketing strategy. Contact Alia Malick on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6168 / Email: email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Neill Howard on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6164 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference: 21st- 22nd October 2019
Workshops: 23rd October 2019
Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, USA