Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Size Worth $4.83 Billion by 2026: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global bioanalytical testing services market size is anticipated to reach USD 4.83 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The economic efficiency offered for outsourcing as compared to conducting an in-house study is encouraging the outsourcing of these services that is expected to boost the demand. Innovation or new Molecule development is directly proportional to the demand for testing services. Due to pricing concerns, competitive pressures, and lead-time to market, companies are opting for outsourcing of bioanalytical testing services. The growing focus on customized care as well as on technological advancements are lowering the molecule lifecycle, which has resulted into rapid development of new molecules.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Small molecule bioanalytical testing services held a lucrative share in 2018, attributed to the maximum generic and branded drug compounds coming under this category
- Bioavailability (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) studies led in 2018 owing to the great adoption in generic drug manufacturing. Moreover, emergence of biosimilars is anticipated to further propel the demand for BA and BE over the forecast period
- North America led the global bioanalytical testing services market in 2018, attributed to the fact that it is one of the top manufacturing hubs for highly reliable, complex, and high-end pharmaceuticals
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising investments from many developed countries coupled with various amendments in clinical trials evaluation standards according to the global platform
- Some of the key players include PPD; ICON plc; Covance Inc.; LabCorp; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; inVentiv Health; SGS SA; Toxikon, Inc.; Intertek group; and Pace Analytical Services, LLC. Collaborations. Service portfolio expansion and mergers and acquisitions are the key strategic undertakings by these players.
Read 120 page research report with TOC on "Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Molecule Type (Small Molecule, and Large Molecule), By Test Type (ADME, PK, PD, Bioavailability, Bioequivalence), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bioanalytical-testing-services-market
Performance of the market players in the pharmaceutical analytical testing domain is greatly influenced by the demand from end-user. Due to the increasing awareness level, intense market efforts, government initiatives, and improving accessibility; consumers, these days, are more anxious about personal care, leading to higher consumption of pharmaceutical products. The rising consumption is projected to drive the bioanalytical testing services market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global bioanalytical testing services market based on molecule type, test type, and region:
- Bioanalytical Testing Services Molecule Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Small Molecule
- Large Molecule
- LC-MS Studies
- Bioanalytical Testing Services Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Bioanalytical Testing Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million,
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market – ACS or Acute Coronary Syndrome refers to the set of conditions which occurs on account of decreasing flow of blood in coronary arteries owing to which the heart muscle is not able to function.
- Human Rabies Vaccines Market – Increasing global incidences of mortality due to rabies, growing issue of stray dogs in countries with low economic development, rising number of pets, lack of pet management services, low immunization rates in pets, and rising friendliness with pets are drivers estimated to boost growth of human rabies vaccine market.
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market – Global hyperhidrosis treatment market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the surge in the incidences of secondary hyperhidrosis condition globally.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter