Wide Applications of Single Cell Analysis in Cancer Research and Biopharmaceutical Industries
Growth of the Single cell analysis market is primarily driven by the technological advancements in single cell analysis products, increasing government funding for cell-based research, growing biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, wide applications of single cell analysis in cancer research, growing focus on personalized medicine, and increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases.
What the market looks like?
The Global "Single cell Analysis Market" is expected to reach USD 3.59 Billion by 2022 from USD 1.67 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 16.5%
Based on the type of products, the single cell analysis market is segmented into consumables and instruments. In 2017, the consumables segment is expected to dominate this market, primarily due to requirement of frequent and repeat purchase of these products as compared to instruments, which are considered as a one-time investment.
Download PDF Brochure:
The objectives for this study are as follows
- To define, describe, and forecast the market on the basis of products, cell type, technique, application, end user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
Geographical growth scenario of Single cell Analysis Market
the Single Cell Analysis Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and RoW. North America accounted for the largest share of the market, followed by Europe. The large share of the North American market is attributed to the factors such as increasing collaborations among prominent players, technological advancements, and expanding biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Factors such as increasing incidence of diseases, government support for various research activities, and growing focus on stem cell research and regenerative medicine are expected to fuel the market growth in the European region.
Factors driving the Single cell Analysis Market Growth
The worldwide market for Single cell Analysis has seen a transforming change over the past few years and is expected to continue to do so in the coming years as well. This growth can be majorly contributed to the following factors:
- Technological Advancements in Single Cell Analysis Products
- Increasing Government Funding for Cell-Based Research
- Growing Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Wide Applications of Single Cell Analysis in Cancer Research
- Growing Focus on Personalized Medicine
- Increasing Incidence and Prevalence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
Technological advancements in single cell analysis products, increasing government funding for cell-based research, growing biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, wide applications of single cell analysis in cancer research, growing focus on personalized medicine, and increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases are the major factors driving the growth of the market
Read More in Detailed: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/single-cell-analysis-market-171955254.html
Key companies and strategies adopted-
The Global Single cell Analysis Market comprises key players, such as Merck KGaA (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), General Electric Company (U.K.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Fluidigm Corporation (U.S.), NanoString Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Abcam Plc (U.S.), NuGEN Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) The key strategies followed by most companies in the single-cell analysis market are new product launches; partnerships, agreements, collaborations; acquisitions; and approvals. The strategy of new product launches accounted for the largest share of the overall growth strategies mapped.