Anatomic Pathology Market Worth $23.3 Billion by 2025 | CAGR 6.1%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global anatomic pathology market size is expected to reach USD 23.3 billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The advent of technology in instruments and protocols used during anatomic pathology is anticipated to increase the adoption rate of advanced anatomic pathological instruments.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Technological advancements in instruments to minimize the risk of errors through integration of novel design is expected to drive the segment to register the fastest growth rate
- High availability, low cost, and frequent purchase rate of consumables such as reagents and probes have attributed to the dominant revenue share of consumables
- Increased implementation of anatomic pathology procedures in research studies such as tumor examination and biomarker profiling has propelled the academic research segment
- Shifting paradigm from conventional medicine to personalized medicine has resulted in the fastest growth rate of the drug discovery and development application segment. This is primarily due to growing reliance on discoveries of putative biomarkers for development of personalized therapies
- Increase in hospitalization rate that stimulates the adoption of pathological workflows for disease monitoring and diagnosis has contributed to the largest share of hospitals
- On the other hand, growth of the diagnostic laboratories segment is facilitated by the use of state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and instrumentation, multiple electronic interfaces, and information systems
- Presence of key players like Thermo Fisher and Agilent, coupled with a large number of funding programs by public agencies, contribute to the largest share of North America
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest anatomic pathology market growth driven by the presence of multiple associations that are engaged in conducting pathology training programs
- Competitors are adopting strategic initiatives such as installation of products, agreement, and expansion of distribution channels to reinforce their market presence. For instance, in July 2018, Thermo Fisher installed its Krios Cryo-TEM electron microscope at the Institut Pasteur, which expanded the company's presence in France.
Read 194 page research report with TOC on "Anatomic Pathology Market Size ,Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development), By Product & Services (Instruments, Consumables), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anatomic-pathology-market
Integration of medical informatics standards for meeting specific healthcare needs by enhancing efficiency and curbing costs is a factor driving the market. Market players are collaborating for refurbishment of pathology laboratories by incorporating innovative disease diagnostic models. This, in turn, accelerates investments toward upgradation of pathological equipment.
In April 2018, Thermo Fisher and Leica Microsystems collaborated for the development of an integrated cryo-tomography workflow for research. Under this collaboration, the companies merged their existing technology to deliver enhanced user-friendly and reliable microscopic solutions, enabling researchers to gain insights about biological processes.
Pathology-training programs offered to pathologist trainees by public and private entities drive the anatomic pathology market. The Royal College of Pathologists, the General Medical Council, and the Association of Anatomical Pathology Technology are some organizations that have initiated several training programs and examinations to evaluate a pathologist's knowledge and skills.
Grand View Research has segmented the global anatomic pathology market report on the basis of product & services, application, end use, and region:
- Anatomic Pathology Product & Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Microtomes & Cryostat
- Tissue processors
- Automatic Stainers
- Other products
- Reagents & Antibodies
- Probes & Kits
- Anatomic Pathology Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery And Development
- Anatomic Pathology End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Anatomic Pathology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Clinical Diagnostics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Automated Microbiology Market – Automated microbiology market is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of pathogen induced diseases.
- Orthopedic Extremity Market – Global orthopedic extremity market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to rising global geriatric population base, coupled with increasing life expectancy rate.
- Lymphoma Market – Lymphoma is a medical term for blood cancer. The major driving factors of this market are growing prevalence of lymphoma across the globe.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter