Kiadis Pharma announces formation of renowned Scientific Advisory Board
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 22 October 2019 – Kiadis Pharma N.V. (“Kiadis Pharma” or the “Company”) (Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels: KDS), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announces the formation of its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) comprised of world-leading experts in the field of oncology and cell therapy.
The SAB will provide invaluable scientific expertise and guidance to the Kiadis management team and Board, as the Company progresses its two synergistic proprietary cell-based immunotherapy platforms and creates a pipeline of innovative treatments for cancer patients.
Arthur Lahr, CEO of Kiadis Pharma commented: “We are delighted to welcome this prestigious group to our Scientific Advisory Board, bringing a wealth of scientific and medical experience in T-cell and NK-cell cancer therapeutics. World renowned scientists and clinicians include the successful, pioneering CAR-T expert Dr. Carl June and CytoSen co-founder Dr. Dean Lee who will Chair the Scientific Advisory Board. The Board’s knowledge and experience in the field of oncology will be invaluable as we leverage the strengths of the human immune system to help patients with life-threatening diseases.”
The SAB members include:
- Chiara Bonini, MD, Professor of Hematology at the Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Milan;
- Michael Caligiuri, MD, President, City of Hope National Medical Center, Los Angeles, California;
- Todd Fehniger, MD, PhD, Associate Professor at the Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis;
- Helen Heslop, MD, DSc, Professor and Director of the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy at Baylor College of Medicine;
- Carl June, MD, the Richard W. Vague Professor in Immunotherapy in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania;
- Krishna Komanduri, MD, Kalish Family Chair in Stem Cell Transplantation and Chief, Division of Transplantation and Cellular Therapy at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami;
- Elaine Mardis, PhD, Co-executive Director of the Institute for Genomic Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital; and
- Dean Lee, MD, PhD, Director of the Cellular Therapy and Cancer Immunotherapy Program for Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s Division of Hematology/Oncology/BMT and Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases.
Maryann Cimino, Manager, Corporate Affairs
Tel: +1 (617) 710-7305
Optimum Strategic Communications:
Mary Clark, Supriya Mathur, Hollie Vile
Tel: +44 203 950 9144
David Brilleslijper (Amsterdam)
Tel: +31 610 942 514
- Kiadis Pharma
- Kiadis Pharma